Sam's In Charge (part 2)

Sam: *snaps fingers and Donnie has a typewriter* okay, just start typing on this typewriter thingie and we can be done and over with- oh and when you're done with a quote hand me the typewriter thingie.

Donnie: okay, what ones did we need again??

Sam: right now "K"

Donnie: *nods his head and begins to think* *then smiles as he starts to type on the typewriter* done!

Sam: *takes the typewriter from Donnie and reads "knowing you'll always be here makes my heart melt" and rolls her eyes* dang you are cheesy *adds " - Sam's In Charge (part 2)" then glues the strip of paper to the board* next is "Q"

Donnie: that's going to be hard-

Sam: just do something like.... "quality is what you are because April made me feel like shit"

Donnie: I have to think of something Sam!.... *begins to type and says* there we go-

Sam: *takes the typewriter and reads "quite amazing to see you every day" and scoffs" you're too cheesy for your own good *adds " - Sam's In Charge (part 2)"* next is-

Donnie: "V", I already know and I already got something for it *shows Sam the paper*

Sam: *reads "very loving in my eyes" and softly smiles*

Donnie: is my cheesiness getting to you Sam-

Sam: *eyebrows furrow with a glare* SHUT UP! *adds " - Sam's In Charge (part 2)"* just start writing "X"

Donnie: now this will be hard..... *starts typing* done!

Sam: *mumbles* hard my ass.... *reads "Xmas is the day I want to be with you" and tilts head to the side* what-

Donnie: *blushes* because of the mistletoe..... anyways, now we're at, what, "Z"??

Sam: yeah, just hold on *puts " - Sam's In Charge (part 2)* okay, here you go-

Donnie: *takes the typewriter and begins typing quickly*

Sam: dang, I didn't know you already had a quote in mind-

Donnie: done! Here I'll read it out-

Sam: don't bother! *reads "Zing!.... I knew we were meant to be since I looked in your eyes" and laughs* oh my god! That's the cheesiest one yet! *adds " - Sam's In Charge (part 2)"* okay we're done, wanna-

Donnie: *snaps fingers and I'm in here now*

Me: and I said- hey wait, what am I doing in here??

Sam: I was gonna suggest we go out there, but I guess this works too... *snaps fingers and I have my powers back*

Me: I have my power back!! *snaps fingers and Sam is gone* what did she do with you in here???

Donnie: well.... she helped me look through some stuff and we made this board of quotes that I said about you!!!

Me: you're kidding..... what would I do without you?? *hugs Donnie*

Donnie: *blushes and hugs back* okay, now you should read this

Me: *gets in Donnie's lap and begins to read over the quotes*

A = me: but the game is seven minutes... in heaven "a-are you sure th-that's a good i-idea?" - Seven minutes in heavenn (part 1)
B = "be careful!" - Bounce Lounge
C = "can I kill them??" - Concert
D = "don't think she brought paper here, so byeeeee!" - Bounce Lounge
E = me: there ya go this is easy "easy for you maybe....." - Different Dimension!
F = me: how can I repay you? "for me, take off that hoodie *takes Marco's hoodie off me* and wear mine instead" - Unexpected gifts
G = "go ahead Weeza!" - Guess who's back?
H = "hey, you're running!" - Prank time!/ruh roh
I = "I got Leo's, he's gonna regret being rude to you!!!" - Prank time!/ruh roh
J = "Just say this is it girl~" - Concert
K = "knowing you'll always be here makes my heart melt" - Sam's In Charge (part 2)
L = "Lovin you can be a crime" - Concert
M = "*blushing* m-my mask!" - Seven minutes in heavenn (part 4)
N = "*singing* Now tell me, princess, when did you last let your heart decide?" - Feelings
O = me: isn't trying to make retro-mutagen kinda dangerous?? "only when I'm not focused enough, and I can focus with you in here....... mostly"
P = "Perk up, it's no good seeing you frown!" - Seven minutes in heavenn (part 4)
Q = "quite amazing to see you every day" - Sam's In Charge (part 2)
R = "RaPh! *catches me* don't do that!" - Two new ppl
S = "so you're planning on ditching me for three-eyes?!"
T = "that's the thing maybe we'll get together...... I don't wanna ruin anything" - Seven minutes in heavenn (part 2)
U = "ummm, what was that.... k-kiss about??" - Seven minutes in heavenn (part 1)
V = "very lovely in my eyes" - Sam's In Charge (part 2)
W = "wanna say that louder?!?" - Seven minutes in heavenn (part 4)
X = "Xmas is the day I want to be with you" - Sam's In Charge (part 2)
Y = "*growls* you aren't taking her from me, I hope you know that!" - Seven minutes in heavenn (part 5)
Z = "Zing!.... I know we're meant to be since I looked in your eyes" - Sam's In Charge (part 2)

Me: *gushes at the board* awww, this is the best thing I could ever get~ Thank you Don Don! *puts arms around his neck as I hug him*

Donnie: *blushes at the position* what're boyfriends for?? *hugs back*

-five minutes later-

*the sound of pounding on the door scared me off of Donnie*

Leo: would you get out of there now! It doesn't take you five minutes to read over a alphabet board!

Raph: I just want something to do, maybe make fun of Don's quotes from the board-

Tom: just get out before I use my fire-

Me: okay! Geezus, wanna share the honors with me Don??

Donnie: *smiles* I thought you'd never ask!

Donnisa: *snap fingers and the door is now able to open*

April: *runs in and hides behind me* Tom is trying to tickle me!!!

Tom: that's because I figured out that you're ticklish! Now get back here!

Me: I am not no human shield!! Especially since I'm ticklish too *runs behind Donnie* turtle-shield!

Donnie: *laughs and picks me up bridal style* let's go get some pizza! *runs into the kitchen*

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood