Switching Bodies(?)

-with Donnisa-

Me: *already bored* what is there to do in here??... plus I'm hungry-

Donnie: want me to find something for you to eat?

Me: please *sits up* I'd be fine with popcorn or heated up leftovers of whatever was cooked last night

Donnie: *nods* okay, I'll be back in a second *taps the stairs with his foot* *walks down* *puts the stairs back up* *walks towards the kitchen*

-in the kitchen-

Peedee: you said you wanted blueberry pancakes? *grabs out blueberries*

Connie: *nods her head* yeah! Do you want some help??

Peedee: no, I got it, Connie.

Donnie: *walks in* *heard "Connie"* *eyes widen* *look between the two* oh, you have gotta be kidding me!

Connie: *looks at Donnie confused* Peedee, I thought you said you lived alone

Peedee: *looks at Donnie* I do- what are you still doing here?!

Donnie: this is my house, I lived here before you did. If anything I should be asking why are you still here?!

Connie: his dad bought the house-

Donnie: well, his dad got ripped off. Because I didn't get any money, and I know this house like the back of my hand.

Peedee: did you know about the bunker?

Donnie: bunker??- oh yeah, well, did you know about the attic?

Peedee: attic??

Connie: just do whatever you were doing, and we'll stay out of your way.

Donnie: *grabs a bag of popcorn* *starts heating it up* tell me when that beeps *starts walking towards the attic*

Peedee: she's still here, isn't she?

Donnie & Connie: who?

Peedee: Louisa.

Connie: oh yeahhhh, Louisa. I almost forgot about her-

Donnie: what makes you think she's still here??

Peedee: she left her box of stuff on the couch

Donnie: okay maybe, but what does it matter? It's not like she was annoying you anyways-

Peedee: it matters because it's weird to see my "roommate" hanging out with my ex!

Me: *is watching around the corner* *furrowed eyebrows*

Connie: *noticed Louisa* *smirks softly* *innocent face* I'll be right back, Peedee. I have to go to the bathroom *walks towards Louisa*

Me: *hides behind a different wall*

Connie: *pulls Louisa towards the bathroom*

-in the bathroom-

Me: *sighs* let me guess - you're Connie?

Connie: yeah, and let me guess - you're Louisa?

Me: yeah... *looks to the side sadly*

Connie: let's get one thing straight - Peedee basically never loved you. And he never will

Me: what do you have that I don't? Huh?! Because it looks like we're both nerds, and-

-during the time at the lair-

Steven: *snaps his fingers* *has a hat full of folded papers* *didn't know he did something to Louisa and Connie in the other dimension*