Unexpected gifts

Me: food! *runs pizza*

Star: whatever, I'm gonna get a sugarito! *goes to get a burrito and alot of sugar packets*

Marco: great Louisa is trying to get food when she doesn't even have money, want anything while I'm over there?

Donnie: where is she?

Marco: pizza place

Donnie: two pepperoni pieces of pizza if ya can please

Marco: *walks up to me saying* I'm with her, can you add two pieces of pepperoni slices of pizza?

Worker: okay that adds up to.... $11.99, cash or credit?

Marco: cash *hands him a ten dolar bill and two dollar bills* keep the penny

Me: thanks Marco! You're the best! *hugs him*

Worker: wait over there, you're pizza will be done in a minute

Marco: *slightly pushes me to where the dude pointed* wanna see what I got Star?

Me: sure!

Marco: look! *he shows off a purple dress*

Me: dude she hates purple!

Marco: since when??

Me: since she tried to take a mermaids tail to avoid being queen, she dyed some parts of her hair purple, she already didn't like black, now she hates purple. Unless someone else wears it, she always compliments them for some reason.....

Marco: *acts like he didn't know* aww they said I couldn't return this either! Mostly because they didn't wanna see a boy getting a dress again by himself. What am I supposed to do?

Donnie: there ya guys are, what I miss? *pulls me closer to him*

Me: I can keep the dress, purple is my favorite color anyways!

Marco: really?

Donnie: speaking of which, look! *pulls out a necklace*

Me: *a little speechless* wow it even matches the dress, thanks you guys, how can I repay you?

Marco: for me you can hang out with me and Star this weekend, we're going to see Love Sentence, they decided to come back to Echo Creek because it was awesome. Their words not mine

Me: yeah, that sounds fun!

Donnie: for me, take off that hoodie *takes off Marco's hoodie and throws it at him* and wear mine instead *puts his black hoodie on me*

Me: ya got it! I can't wait, my second concert!!! *squeals then blushes* sorry that probably was unattractive.....

Marco and Donnie: actually-

Worker: your order, oh and here *hands me $20*

Marco: what's that for?

Worker: you two look cute together, so I'm being supportive, have a nice day necklace and hoodie wearer dude and dudette! *goes back to his job*

Donnie: did he basically just say you and I are cute together?

Me: I.... think so, let's just go eat, who's the pepperoni pizzas for? *walks looking for Star*

Marco: hoodie hater over here *points at Donnie*

Star: guys! I just got challenged in a sing off, and I need someone to sing with me!!!

Me: I-

Donnie: let's see how Diaz sings *smirks*

Marco: wait what-

Star: come on Marco! *pulls Marco onto the stage*

Me: you sly turtle

Donnie: I try, now let's see how this goes! *drags me to where Star dragged Marco*

DJ: we're trying somethin new tonight folks, different songs put into one! Now welcome to the stage-

Star: just get on with it!

Marco: Star! We already agreed to be apart of their experiment, let the man talk!

DJ: Marco Diaz and Star Butterflap!

Me: it's Butterfly, you DJ!

DJ: give them a hand!

*crowd cheers*

DJ: now welcome Brittney Wong and her boyfriend!

-after the song that Brittney ruined with her new boyfriend-

DJ: *gets his hands away from his ears* give it up for Brittney?

*a few people clap*

Me: get some help!

Donnie: *chuckles*

Brittney: I'd like to see you and your boy toy do any better!

Me: *smirks* watch us! *grabs Donnie's hand and pulls him on the stage*

Donnie: L-Louisa I never really sang in public before.....

Marco: go Louisa!

Star: you got this girl!

Tbc

That is that you guys, what song should me and Don sing? Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood