Girls/Boys Night! (Part 1)

-in the guest room-

Girls: *are all in their pajamas*

Me: okay, so what if we take a few quizzes and see what we get?

Connie: *death glaring Hazel* sure - sounds fun.
Star: *gasps* sounds awessssooooome!!
Jackie: I'm down
Hazel: *side glaring at Connie* whatever you guys wanna do.
Melissa: *shrugs her shoulders* *glaring at Louisa*

Me: *noticed Connie and Hazel still glaring at the other* *sighs* okay, how about we try to talk about why we hate someone in this-

Hazel: *scoffs softly* finally - Connie, what the shell, man?!

Connie: pfft- "shell"?? What? Are you part turtle or something?

Hazel: better than being part witch! I don't even see why you hate me!! You're dating Peedee!!

Jackie: *thinks seriously, who's Steven?-*

Connie: I only started dating him to get Steven jealous! *realization hits* *covers her mouth*

Me & Star: *jaw drops* *gasps* oh no she didn't!

Melissa: *rolls her eyes at Louisa* *huffs*

Jackie: *noticed Melissa's actions* *confused* what's your deal?

Melissa: if you really wanna know - Louisa stole Zack from me!!

Me: *eyes widen* *look at Melissa shocked* ex-squeeze me??

Melissa: ya heard me! *grabs Louisa's shirt* *pulls her close* I've been liking him for so long, and you barely come around for a day and he thinks he's head over heels for you. I'm sick of it, and I'm certainly sick of you!!

Me & Melissa: *start arguing on who truly deserves Zack*
Connie & Hazel: *are now arguing on who's the better one for Steven*

Star: ... *looks at Jackie* *remembers her entire deal with Jarco* *lowly growls* enough! *grabs out wand* *does the little dividing thing from Storm The Castle*

Star: *clenched fists* *glaring at Jackie* I've had enough of staying on the sidelines! I've loved Marco ever since I met him, and you come along and started liking him after I was the best wing-woman a friend could have!

Star: *clenched fists* *glaring at Jackie* I've had enough of staying on the sidelines! I've loved Marco ever since I met him, and you come along and started liking him after I was the best wing-woman a friend could have!... *eyes get glossy*

Me, Melissa, Hazel & Connie: *eyes are wide* *realize Star's powerful* *start trying to break through the dividers*

Jackie: *eyes are wide* *smirks* heh, then you chose what you want to be to him-

Star: *triggered* *punched Jackie*

Me: *jaw drops* *stops trying to break through* go Star!

Melissa: *rolls eyes* of course you'd be happy for violence...