Revenge?

Me: well, Donnie read this dare *hands phone to Donnie*

Donnie: *grabs my phone and reads the dares* well.... don't mess with Mikey when it comes to Jasmine-

Donnisa: *laugh*

Mikey: *runs in from the kitchen* I heard my name! *looks at us* oh, what's up??

Leo: I feel like Sam got someone pissed?

Raph: it'd make sense-

Casey: how couldn't she?! She made all of us switch bodies and voices!!

Hazel: it was weird *shivers in uneasiness*

Me: ANYWAYS- she got dared to run into a pole

Donnie: and Dezzy got dared to come back *snaps his fingers, but nothing happened* wait, didn't Sam give me back half of the powers??

Me: she said she did, hold on *snaps fingers and nothing still happened* Sam, what did you do?!

Sam: I gave you back your powers-

Tompril: Sam, I swear if you're just trying to mess with us again-

Sam: I'm not! I swear as long as Louisa's middle name is-

Me: OKAY SHE'S NOT LYING-

Donnie: wait, let her finish~

Casey: okay, gross Donnie

Raph: then why isn't their powers working??

Leo: who even knows-

Donnie: okay, okay, this is a serious issue, that means that none of you who don't live here won't be able to go home. That means that..... we're all stuck together forever!

Me: it's okay Don Don *grabs Donnie's three fingered hand* just because I can't snap my fingers *snaps fingers* and make someone appear-

Dezzy: *appears* hey guys!

April: but I thought your powers weren't working-

Hazel: *gushes* it worked because they're holding hands!

Donnie: *blushed and nervously chuckles* well...

Me: I guess that's a new thing, but Sam, here's a pole for you *snaps fingers and now there's a random pole in the room* now run into it!

Leo: not that I'm not glad that Dezzy is back, but why is she here??

Donnisa: basically just make out and do couple stuff-

Raph: I'm totally on board with this! Come on Dezzy, let's go have a date night uptop! *points with his thumb out the entrance*

Dezzy: *laughs and nods her head* okay-

Raph: *pulls Dezzy out the lair*

Casey: well, now what do we do??

Tom: Sam gets to run into a pole!

Sam: *sighs annoyed and prepares herself for pain* if I do this, will you guys heal the pain?? *looks at me and Donnie*

Donnie: I don't know, maybe we should let whatever happens happen, right honeybee??

Me: *blushes and nods* now you're getting it!

Leo: okay guys, that is just sick!

Tompril: *snicker a bit*

Hazel: Weeza, you are getting slowly evil!

Sam: fine, I don't care! *runs into the pole and stumbles back as she held her eye* DA FAQ-

Leo: Sam! *runs over to her* are you okay?!

Hazel: well, we're done here, tell me when there's a dare for me *walks into the dojo*

Casey: wait for me! *runs into the dojo*

Mikey: who dared Sam to run into a pole??

Donnie: Jasmine~

Me: yeah, she was upset by-

Donnie: oh wait, sorry for interrupting you honeybee, but she also wanted to show you this *grabs my phone and shows Mikey the text*

Mikey: *sees Jasmine says "I love you" to him and blushes* *somehow looks at the fourthwall* love you too Jasmine! *smiles big and skips away into the kitchen to finish his pizza*

Sam: *lifts her head up* does it look bad??

Leo: *winces* nooooo...... it looks perfectly-

April: oh my god! *points at Hazels throbbing black eye*

Tom: *snickers at the way it looks on her*

Me: don't lie to her Leo, she might go easy on ya, but she'd still hurt ya for lying

Donnie: well, that's all we had to do, so-

Sam: is something wrong with my face?!

April: want me to go by most noticeable to least or in alphabetical order??

Leo: APRIL-
Tom: *shocked she'd say that* April?~ -

Donnisa: now that is just messed up, now if you excuse us, we're going to watch Steven Universe-

Me: I didn't know you'd watch that!

Donnie: you talk about it so much, why not see what's good about it??

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood