Mall!

Me: I wonder why it's taking so long-

Mrs. Diaz: *opens th door* hey Louisa, Marco is in his room with Star and your other friend-

Me: Donnie

Mrs. Diaz: yes, won't you come in?

Me: yeah, thanks Mrs. Diaz! I'm gonna go upstairs to see them, it was nice seeing you again *smiles and walks upstairs after hugging her*

Marco: *from Star's room* this is so cool, so from where you're from, there's mutants everywhere?

Donnie: almost everywhere, there's still humans, and stupid mutants at that, ya know the usual human things

Star: that's amaZING~ how do you know Louisa?

Donnie: well she just showed up, and took me to her world, it's amazing, and surprisingly average compared to both of our worlds put together

Marco: well it's Louisa, from what you're saying, her compared to her world, she is amazing

Star: you're just saying that because-

Me: was someone talking about me?

Star, Marco, and Donnie: Louisa!

Donnie: *he's still in his human form* what took ya so long?

Me: it's only been fifteen minutes?..... anyways, what'd I miss? *sits down in a bean bag chair* it feels so cold in here *shivers*

Star: this room doesn't have a heater, remember? I am barely ever too cold, or too warm!

Marco: you didn't miss much, it's just I have a little sister now-

Me: *gasps* awww! Does she look like you?? I wanna see! *tries to run out, but Marco grabbed my hand*

Marco: you can't *blushed and let's go* she's taking a nap right now....

Donnie: *glaring at Marco* anyways.... what should we do?

Star: well we could go to the Earth mall!

Marco: I don't know Star, who's to say that nothing crazy will happen-

Me: Safe Kid at his best, maybe Marco is right, so me and Donnie can go, and-

Marco: I-I mean, that sounds cool, let's go!

Donnie: *pulls me up to my feet*

*we all walked towards the mall, saying goodbye to Marco's parents along the way*

Star: this is gonna be fun!

Me: I know right, I just wish I wouldn't get so cold all the time-

Marco: you want my hoodie? *smirks*

Donnie: if anything she can take mine, Diaz!

Me: I'm fine, I just wish I brought my own, that's all!

Marco: *looks Donnie dead in the eye, and gives me his hoodie*

Star: what is going on??

Me: Marco I don't want the hoodie! *tries to give it back*

Marco: *doesn't grab it, so it falls to the ground*

Donnie: *rolls his eyes, and mumbles something to himself*

Me: Marco! *grabs the hoodie, and catches up to the group* take.the.hoodie!

Marco: you said you were cold, so put on the coat, it's simple logic, even though it's summer......

Donnie: she doesn't want the hoodie, just take it back

Me: please take back the hoodie

Marco: Louisa please put on the hoodie, I just don't want you to get sick

Star: Marco it's summer, she won't get sick

Me: my beejeebers- fine, I'll put it on, let's just get to the mall *put the hoodie on*

Donnie: *jealous* ya know she's only putting on because you're being stubborn, right?

Marco: she put it on because she's cold Donnie

Me: it doesn't matter why I put it on, it's just on, now look there's the mall, let's go *walks in first, and goes looking for stuffed animals*

Star: we'll go off in partners, I'll go with Weeza, and you two go together, see ya later boys! *catches up with me*

Marco: let's go look around, I got about six-hundred and fifty dollars, I can get you something if you want *walks away*

-with the girls-

Me: oh my gosh, look at this! *shows a stuffed Stitch doll (pic is above)*

Star: *gasps* that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I'll get it for you! *grabs it from me, and goes to the register*

Me: thanks Star!

-with the boys-

Donnie: *looks around at everything, when something caught his eye* this looks good..... *walks back to Marco* hey Diaz!

Marco: yeah?

Donnie: can I have about a hundred dollars??

Marco: yeah, yeah, here *hands Donnie a hundred dollar bill*

Donnie: thanks *goes and buys the item he was looking at before*

Marco: *mumbles* I wonder what he's getting that's so expensive.... *buys something and walks to find me and Star*

Tbc

That is that, no one said a thing about a dare or question, so I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood