Randomness-

Louisa: wait... *walks towards Weeza*

Me: *blinks confused* *starts walking back*

Louisa: stop walking back, I'm trying to look you in the eye!

Me: *hesitantly stops*

Louisa: *walks in front of Weeza*

Louisa's: *look straight into the other's eyes* *one is confused* *one is trying to read the others mind*

Louisa: *nods once* okay, Donatello!

Donatello: *tilts head confused* yeah??

Tom: *kneels down to Peedee's level for a second* *whispers* do you know what happened?

Peedee: *whispers* I have no idea...

Jakey: what was her question??
April: *is really confused* *whisper asks herself* what's even happening anymore??

Donatello: *goes by Louisa* did you two have some type of psychic mind-thing right there?? *wraps arms around Louisa's waist from behind*

Louisa: *blushed softly* *chuckles softly* yeah *leans into Donnie's hold* *looks Weeza in the eye* and to answer you question *whispers softly* Donnie was amazing in bed-

Leo: *genuinely didn't hear* wait, what did she say??

Dezzy: hell if I know, she whispered it too quiet!
Raph: how the shell should I know, she whispered it!

Donneeza: *blush dark* *look away from the other* *nervously laughing*

Donatello: *smirks* Steven!

Steven: *walks out of the kitchen* you called??
Casey: *walks into the kitchen*

Donisa: can you open a portal back to our dimension??

Steven: sure, no problem-

Hazel: *runs out of the kitchen* leave me alone, Casey! *eyes are glossy* *has a soft blush on her face*

Steven: *starts turning pink* *snaps fingers*

*portal back to Big 4 dimension opens up*

Michelangelo: *from the other side of the portal* does this mean Donnie and Louisa are coming back??

Mikey: woah, is that me, dudes?!?

Elsa: *from the other side of the portal* *answering Michelangelo's question* probably

Donatello: it was nice to see you guys! *goes through first*

Louisa: remember, April can be a psycho, and Casey can be a bitch! *jumps through*

*portal closes*

Steven: oh, we already know! *forms a bubble around Hazel* stay there *stomps towards the kitchen*

Jasmine: ... *thinks he's gonna kill him-* hey, gumdrop - wanna go play video games in your room?!

Mikey: you read my mind!

Jakey: *runs off to Mikey's room*

Dezzy: wanna just hang out in your room, Raphie?? *smirks* *raised an eyebrow playfully*

Raph: beats hangin around these lunatics *motions to the group*

Raphaezzy: *walk to Raph's room*

Donnie: *still blushing dark* I-I'm JuSt GoNnA gO wOrK iN tHe LaB! *fast walks away*
Me: I-I'll be in Donnie's room as I listen to music! *fast walks away*

Peedee: wait! *goes after Louisa*

Sam: *narrows eyes at Peedee* I'm gonna-

Leo: you already know I'm not letting you seriously injure anyone!