Group To Group

-back at the park-

Steven: *laughing happily* *is pushing Hazel on the swing* *hears his phone go off* hold on, cinnabon *checks his phone* *nods in understanding* Donnisa actually looks dead-

Mikey: AND I ALREADY CRIED SO MANY TEARS THAT I CAN'T CRY, AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FOR THREE DAYS!!! *frowns while looking down*

Hazel: oh yeah... are you gonna be okay, Donnie?? *looks at the swing next to her*

Donnie: *shakes his head* *whimpers a bit* ... she hasn't even talked to me like a normal person since that song-

Steven: I know... but if you put her in the helmet, Dezzy will personally beat your butt in - don't worry, I'm not forgetting your other question, Dezzy. Yes, Raph is super pissed at you.

Mikey: which makes sense that you guys didn't hang out when you were at the lair doing pranks with my baby-cakes and Weeza! *chuckles* man, those were good pranks-

Hazel: I don't think Raph is really talking to Dezzy, is he??

Steven & Mikey: no...

Donnie: Raph complained to me yesterday saying something like it's gonna take him a while to trust Dezzy again. He also said they had some type of personal talk before she took the antidote to turn human again.

-with Peedee & Louisa-

Me: *finally reached the football field* check it out- we made it! *falls back on the grass*

Peedee: I thought we were running so you could sit down, not lay down! *sits down by Louisa*

Me: I am a girl of mysteries, Peedee.

Peedee: *chuckles softly* I kind of noticed... *looks to the side nervously*

Me: *tail wags softly* I can't really thank you enough for helping me get back to my normal self though...

Peedee: *lays back on the grass* it was nothing-

Me: it wasn't nothing, Peedee!... *looks to the side* *sighs* if no one helped, I would've went to cutting *sits up* *tears up*

Peedee: *eyes widen* *looks up at Louisa*

Me: *chuckles softly* *still crying a bit* just no matter who I thought I could turn to, it felt like no one would be there for me. So I just kept up that cold act... *takes off glasses* *wipes at a few tears* s-sorry, you don't need to be hearing this *starts to stand up*

Peedee: *sits up* *grabs Louisa's wrist*

Me: *eyes widen* *flinched* *doesn't move* *thinks wow, deja vu-*

Peedee: Louisa, you can't just build up negative emotions like this in your mind! A-And you can't just show negative emotions and hide every other emotion... you just have to be yourself, and ask for help when you need it. Y-You know?

Me: *falls onto knees* *still crying* *breaks down* *tears hand from Peedee's grip* *hides face in hands*

Peedee: *crawls to be in front of Louisa* *hugs her close* *rubs her back* *never really had to help anyone like this* *barely knows what to do* i-it's okay... it's okay to feel this way. Just know that you don't have to go through this alone - I'm r-right here

Me: *hugs Peedee tight* *still crying* *dog ears and tail are drooping*

-with Raph & Tom-

Raph: it's been a while since we hung out together *just walking*

Tom: you can say that again *keeps on trying to use his fire powers*