Revenge & Prank!

-a few hours after Donnisa fell asleep-

Steven: *shaking me a bit* Louisa???..... Louisa!

Me: *gasps* *sits up* I'm awake!

Donnie: *jumps scared from me jumping* seven-forty-nine!!.....

Hazel: *looks like nothing happened a few hours ago* *giggles* there's dares *shows me the dares*

Me: *groans* *tries to read the dares* *squints eyes a bit* wait, where's my-

Steven: right here, I was holding them for you *hands me my glasses*

Me: *puts them on* uh, I'm way too tired to be doing this. Steven, snap your fingers and get Jasmine and Dezzy here.

Steven: on it! *snaps his fingers*

Jasmine:*confusedly happy* we're back already??

Donnie: *reads the dares* yep. You two get to plan on how you'll be pranking Raph and Mikey.

Jasmine: *evilly chuckles* on it~ *pulls Dezzy out of the room*

Steven: anything else??

Hazel: *adjusts her glasses* nothing that you can do, Steven. Raph! Can you come here??

Raph: *is on his t-phone* what??

Donnisa: you're needed for a dare-

Raph: if it involves embarrassin someone, I'm in.

Me: funny that you'd mention that *whispers the dare in his ear slit*

Raph: *big smile starts to grow on his face* *chuckles* here, I'll send some to your phone and you can do it. Since we're ninjas, and mutants, that need to stick to hiding.

Haven and Donnisa: understandable-

-the next day in the morning-

Casey: *runs in the lair screaming his head off*

Dezzy: wait, he's here already?? *stands up*

Jasmine: *sits down on the couch* *starts up Mario Kart 8* *yawns* *starts playing*

Leo: why are you yelling?? *wipes at his eye tiredly*

Sam: I will fuck up whoever woke me up at nine in the morning. *hair is all frizzed up*

Me: *walks out of the kitchen with coffee in hand* *smirks* *tail starts wagging**chuckles* *slowly sips at the coffee* why hello there, Casey. What brings you down here??

Casey: I don't know how you got those pictures, but you will take them down - NOW! *runs towards me*

Steven: *walks out of the kitchen* *has his arm around Hazel* *makes a bubble around the three of us*

Hazel: *looks down at the floor uneasily*
Casey: *grunts as he hits the bubble* *slides down to the floor*

Raph: *walks out of the dojo* she got them from me.

Donnie: is it bad that I want to see the pictures???

Sam: I seen them last night, here, I can show you guys *connect phone to the tv somehow*

Casey: *gets on his knees* no!

*the tv now shows embarrassing pics of Casey (that I can't be creative to think about right now, so comment something and it'll most likely be a part of the mix)*

Everyone but Casey: *laughs hysterically*

Me: *wipes a tear* *tail wagging quickly* I already seen these and it's still hilarious!