Concert

Me: okay, let's get back on track people! We should start our way to that concert-

Donni: why right now? We got plenty of time!

Star: no she's right, we're getting there by walking, so we should start getting ready

Marco: sorry about the nachos, if you want I can make more when we get back because my parents also love my nachos

Sam: Weeza don't forget that dare I gave you!

Leo: do we even want to know?

Mikey: is there anything else we need to do?!

Me: yeah, this *snaps fingers and turns Leo and Mikey back into girls, and Sam back into a girl* Sam help them with being girls!

Marco: now let's go before Sam tries to kill Louis!

*everyone who has a ticket ran straight out the door to go to that concert. Which consisted of Raph, Donni, Louis, Tamika, Marco, and Star*

Raph: good luck princesses! *laughs as we're still running*

Star: so Tamika, do you like being a girl??

Tamika: I don't really know how to describe it, but what's it like being a dude Louis?

Donni: leave her-him out of this!!!

Me: it's kinda weird, I didn't really change in height, and I don't feel any stronger, so..... I'm basically the same. Except with different body parts, and my hair is short again....

Marco: again?

Raph: have you cut your hair short before??

Star: I don't think I can even see that!

Tamika: actually I've seen pictures-

Everyone but me and Tamika: you have?!

Me: sadly yes, she has, I brought her to my house because I needed a change of clothes.... luckily no one was home except my sleeping dad

Donni: how long will it take to get to that concert?

Raph: is someone jealous that a certain demon went to his crushes house? *starts laughing at his words*

Starco: Raph I wouldn't if I were-

Me: *smirks* you messed with the wrong gir- guy- person Raphael! *snaps fingers and changes Raph into a girl* say hello to Roxie!

Roxie: I hate you

Everyone except Roxie: *laughing*

Me: before they stop laughing, D-Donni... would y-you like to go on a d-date with me?

Donni: *blushing*

Marco: *teasingly* look who has a date!

Roxie: *smirks* I may be a girl, but that means I can beat you up with no regrets! *starts to run at me*

Me: nooooo!! Star do something with your wand, please help!

Donni: Roxieeee, stop!!! That's my potential boyfriend! *starts chasing us*

Tamika: just change you all back to normal! While you're at it, change me back too!!

Me: oh yeah *snaps fingers and whoever was the wrong gender changed back to normal* oh it is so good to be a girl again..... also I got dared to say a big secret

Marco: it's not like all of this was enough, you gotta tell a secret? Will you guys get a break?

Star: was it Sam???