Drunks

Tom: I'll explain *sets Jasmine down* when you left to get the kit, Steven offered to help Louisa by using his healing powers. I thought he was just doing that to hit on her, but it turns out, he actually has healing powers. April was just saying that it was true, since he wouldn't hit on Louisa. That's when Louisa heard enough from April and they started fighting. Now if you excuse me *turns into his demon form* she'd dead!!!

April: *screams as she runs around the room to get away from Tom*

Master Splinter: yame! *hits Tom down to the floor* there will be no more fighting-

*my phone goes off*

Steven: does that mean there's another dare? *makes his nose stop bleeding with his healing powers*

Me: okay, okay, I just want to do one thing before I check my phone. *runs over to April and punches her* Steven, I need your bubble!

April: you're gonna pay for that! *chases me*

Steven: *pulls me to him* *makes his bubble*

April: *runs into the bubble* *falls to the floor*

Leonarsam, Raph and Tom: *laughing hysterically*

Donnie: *tries not to laugh* *puts hand over mouth to prevent laugh*

Me: *gets close to laughing* *clears throat* OkAy- *clears throat again* there's another dare that we have to do. Steven *looks over the dare* *eyes widen* we're leaving this house.

Steven: to where??

Mikey: wait, we're leaving??

Master Splinter: to where little one??

Tom: this should be fun *continues to laugh*

Donnie: wait... *realization hits* give me back my girl! *unsheathes his bo staff* *runs towards Steven's bubble* *full on hits bubble*

Me and Steven: *screams a bit as we roll* *hits top of head on the floor from rolling*

Raph: *tries to prevent laugh* *fails* *hysterically laughs*

Jasmine: look at what you did Donnie! *walks over to the bubble* are you okay Weeza??

Me: *groans* Steven, just snap your fingers and take us to the turtles' home

Steven: *groans* o-okay *snaps fingers*

*everyone at Donnie's house is now at the lair*

Leo: well, that was fun-

Hazel: I still want to know what the dare is.

Me: *stands up* *helps Steven up* okay, you can let us out now

Steven: *let's his bubble down*

-ten minutes later-

Me: okay, we're all going to be a mess when he gets back.

Leo: but we just promised Master Splinter-

Raph: that was obviously a lie to get Master Splinter out of the picture, get with the times Leo!

April: so what's happening??

Tom: I feel afraid to ask-

Hazel: why do I feel like I'm just a background character to you all-

Me: yeah, a certain Ja-Jazzy character *protecting Jasmine* *no one will know* dared for all of us to drink six bottles of beer.

Steven: but I told myself I wouldn't- aw, screw it. My life is going down again anyways.