Delivery

Donnie: hey, at least she remembered a bit more- *t-phone goes off* *checks t-phone* *eyes widen* you gotta be kidding me!

Peedee: *looks up at Donnie* what?

Donnie: I gotta deliver Sam's baby *stands up*

Peedee: *eyes widen* w-wait, what?!

Donnie: *stretched* maybe I can be a turtle just for a bit, text me when you guys start the party *texts Steven* *breathes in and out* see ya after a lot screaming

*portal opens up*

Donnie: *steps through portal*

-back at the lair-

Donnie: *noticed he's in his turtle form* woo! It's been a while-

Sam: *in pain* GET THIS KID OUTTA ME!! *squeezing Leo's hand tight*

Leo: *pained face* j-just please don't break my hand!

Master Splinter: do not fret, Sam. Donatello will be here any moment-

Donnie: how far apart are the contractions? *gets in doctor mode*

Master Splinter: they're getting shorter and shorter by the minute. I think she's a bit late due, so this little one is wanting to come out now.

Donnie: *grabs homemade gloves he made* *puts them on* let's do this-

-with Haven & Jakey (basically in the kitchen)-

Steven: hey, sweetie?

Hazel: yeah?

Steven: do you think Sam will go back to being her aggressive self once the baby's out of her??

Jasmine: oh shit- I didn't think of that...

Mikey: does this mean we get to see more fights between her and Raph??

Hazel: only if Leo doesn't stop her in time...

Jasmine: and dang, he's probably gonna be watching the baby and is gonna have his hands full!

Steven: well, I mean - Sam's gonna have to be nice for this right?? She's gonna need to feed the baby and everything!

-with Tompril-

Tom: how do you even get a towel hot?!

April: -_- *grabs three towels* *puts them in the dryer* *puts on a fake shocked face* *fake gasps* *sarcasm* magic!

Tom: whatever, sorry I lived with a royal life and didn't really get to do much on my own *crossed arms* *looks away*

April: you're royalty in your dimension?? *tilts head confused*

Tom: well, yeah... I'm the demon prince.

April: I didn't know that about you

Tom: that's because I didn't want you to look at me differently for how I grew up *looks down sadly* you know, I actually thought we had something.....

April: *nervously bites her lip* *sighs* I thought we did too...

Tom: wait what? *looks at April confused*

April: okay, honestly - I thought that Sam wasn't going to be any good for Leo. Which is why I tried getting with him, and then tell him to get her out of his life. Then he picked up on what I was doing, and dumped me.... I didn't know how perfect they went together or how we were when I did it. I should've just let them be, and I'm sorry, Tom.

Tom: *softly blushing* *sighs* you are one confusing girl....

April: and I wouldn't ever judge you for how you grew up, hell - I'm shocked you don't judge me!