Cussed Out

-back at the lair-

Dezzy: *shaking her head* *typing furiously on her phone* *pacing back and forth*

Leo: *noticed Dezzy's actions* you good there??

Tom: *reading a comic* I say don't bother her *turns a page* if she's upset, let her be. She's a girl version of Raph, right? *shrugs shoulders*

Dezzy: you guys don't even know what's happening with Donnie and them - I can't believe it! *throws arms up frustrated*

Tom: what's happening? *looks up at Dezzy* *raised an eyebrow*

Dezzy: Louisa's dating Zack from that band and he's trying to make sure she doesn't remember anything!!

Tom: wait, what?!

Leo: oh that is messed up!-

Sam: *from Leo's room* Leo!! Can you help me off the bed?!?

Leo: ... okay, you guys do you - I gotta stick with Sam or else I'd help *walks away*

Dezzy: *rolls eyes softly* *yells* you wouldn't have to help her if you just used a condom!

Garnet: *walks out of dojo* *walks towards Dezzy* Dezzy

Dezzy: *looks up at Garnet*
Tom: *blinks* *leans forward on the back of the couch*

Garnet: just be careful on how you word the situation - Zack is right, the memories hurt once they come back. Because there's so much and just to remember one thought it has to take a second to go through her mind instead of something random.

Dezzy: *nods once* okay... I'll try to remember-

Raph: *walks out from his room* *looks around* *sees Dezzy* hey, wait a second-

Dezzy: I can't talk right now, Raph. I'm going to Donnie's house for something important-

Raph: this is important too!

Garnet: *adjusts visors* Dezzy, just spare a few minutes.

Tom: hey, Garnet?...

Garnet: *looks towards Tom* yes? *walks towards Tom*

Dezzy: what is it, Raph? *crossed arms*

Raph: *sighs* I'm sorry, I never wanted to hurt you... *looks away* I'd even refuse that dare if there wasn't any other type of dumb consequence...

Dezzy: *furrows eyebrows* *thinks it over* I'll get back with you-

Raph: *eyes widen* *looks back at Dezzy* really?!-

Dezzy: if... you can help me cuss out a random kid.

Raph: *smirks* deal.

Garnet: Tom is going with you two *adjusts visors* he needs to re-fix his relationship with Louisa... again-

Tom: wait, "again"??

Raphaezzy: she probably only remembers you as the dumb idiot you are that tries to get with her-

Tom: SERIOUSLY, I GAVE UP ON HER!!

Raph: we know that, but she probably doesn't.

Dezzy: and haven't you said you're over her and then tried to get with her.. again??

Tom: ... *rolls eyes* yeah, I make stupid mistakes. That's just because I thought since she gave up on me because of distance, but keeps going back for Donnie despite the difference.. maybe she'd try with me again.