Prank time!/ ruh roh

Me: Don you got dared to prank your bros!

Donnie: well that should easy, wanna see what I do??

Me: shell yeah, I do!

*I snap my fingers, and now we're at the lair*

Raph: hey kid, Don, what's up? *takes a bite of pizza*

Me: you guys have food??

Mikey: hey dudette and Donnie are back! *hugs me, then hugs Donnie*

Leo: I have some questions for you! *walks in, and trips on Mikey's skateboard..... and falls on me*

Me: ahhh! *wind gets knocked out of me* oh! The fudge dude?! Also you're heavy!

Donnie: Louisa! *pulls Leo off of me, throws him aside, and helps me up* are you okay?

Raph: so did ya get the girl yet Don?

Mikey: says the bro who-

Leo: Donnie, why'd you push me back to the floor?! *pushes Donnie to the floor, I am now standing*

Donnie: *mumbles under his breath* his is gonna be the most best prank to do.... *says out loud* Leo you were squishing her! At least you could breathe!! *rolls his eyes*

Me: I'm fine, just had the wind knocked out of me, that's all....

Raph: I'm gonna go train *walks to the dojo*

Mikey: I'm gonna go play video games! *jumps onto the couch*

Donnie: come on Louisa, let's go to the lab *death glaring Leo*

*once we walked into the kab, Donnie locks the door*

Me: *blushing* why'd you lock the door?

Donnie: so none of them would walk in while we discuss their pranks

Me: I got an idea for Mikey's, if you agree we just need Raph and Leo's

Donnie: I got Leo's, he's gonna regret being rude to you!!!

Me: just be happy you didn't see what happened earlier-

Donnie: what?!

Me: .... I said that out loud?

Donnie: yeah, but let's start planning on Raph's prank....

-time skip to Mikey's prank-

Me: *sees Mikey run to get pizza, and puts a almond brittle can on the table*

Donnie: *walks in the room with Mikey* hey Mikey! Mind if I sit with you? I need to get some work done

Mikey: sure thing bro! *sees the can* okay who's attempt of a prank is this?

Donnie: cool almond brittle! Can you open it for me? *grabs what I handed him from behind the couch*

Me: almond brittle? Low prank dude, I've done better!

Mikey: I know right, it's so stupid- *opens the can* wait this is an actual can of almond brittle, what's- *looks up just to see Donnie throw pie in his face*

Donnie: *laughs his shell off* holy chalupa it worked! *laughs off the couch*

Me: *laughs but puts hands over mouth trying not to laugh* onto the next plan!

Mikey: *whispers* are you pranking the others?

Donnie: yep, shh! It's a secret

Raph: what's a secret?

Me: we can't tell you, then it wouldn't be a secret!

Donnie: don't worry we can tell him, we're gonna go and prank April! *smirks*