Horror movies!

Me: *groans* Jasmine, why?!

Mikey: *gasps* why are you talking about her that way dudette??

Tom: something tells me this is going to be funny-

Raph: you can say that again-

Donnie: just let her get to the dare, it's obvious no one asked a question since there's nothing to really hide anymore.

Sam: *does finger guns to him and nods her head* he be speaking the truth guys

Leo: okay Louisa, what's up??

Me: me, Don Don, Jasmine, Mikey, Leonarsam, Raph and Dezzy have to watch three horror movies.... the scariest horror movies too-

Mikey: WHYYYYY?!

Leonarsam: *snickers*

Raph: is that all, okay, bring Dezzy here

Donnie: this is going to be a long night

Me: *sighs, grabs Donnie's hand and snaps fingers*

*the group is in the dojo, Master Splinter said he wouldn't interfere with them, but he'd step in if thing's got out of hand for Mikey. Pillows were on the floor, along with bowls of popcorn, some pizza and I selected three movies. The three that I was most scared of growing up, but I have not watched many movies, so some might be trashy*

Raph: we're watching the 2017 version of IT?! I've wanted to see this one!

Leo: have you seen these movies Louisa??

Sam: yeah, she has, wait- Donnie, snap your fingers and make us forget so we can start off fresh!

Donnie: *hand trembles as he snaps his fingers*

Me: DON DON, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Mikey: there's no turning back guys-

Raph: yeah yeah, can you just get Dezzy and Jasmine here so we can start the movies??

Me: yeah, here we go *snaps fingers and the two mentioned are now here, while the movie Conjuring is playing*

Leo: isn't this that one movie that's based on a true story-

Sam: yeah, now shhh!

*everyone got comfy on the pillows by their lover*
*after the movie*

Me: *is hanging onto Donnie like I'd die if I let go*

Donnie: *tries to stretch, but forgot about me* oh yeah, sorry honeybee *kisses the top of my head*

Dezzy: *is shaking as tears fall*

Raph: *puts his arms around her* I didn't know she would be this scared!

Mikey and Jasmine: *are hugging eachother* I knew I'd be this scared!..... wait, you did??

Leonarsam: *act as if they haven't been affected... which they haven't* it's not like it'd happen to us! Now put in the next movie!

*after IT of 2017*

Me: now I remember the movie- NOW I REMEMBER THE MOVIE! *puts head in the crook of Donnie's neck as I cry* now Imma get a weird nightmare again....

Sam: *laughs* I forgot you had that nightmare! *falls into Leo's lap as she laughs*

Leo: *actually starts laughing once he heard me say I'd get a nightmare*

Raph: *still comoforting Dezzy as she trembles*

Mikey & Jasmine: *trembling a bit as they still hold eachother*

Donnie: let's just be done with this! The girls are driving themselves crazy!

Sam: speak for yourself, I'm ready for the last movie! What is it?? Ouija? That sounds great

Leo: I think that's so fake-

Me: let's get this over with!

*after Ouija*

Me: *shivers as a cold chill goes down my spine, but doesn't let go of Donnie*

Donnie: *pets my head* *whispers in my ear* are you okay??

Leo: *laughs at the ending* dude, that's so stupid!

Raph: *chuckling* I know right, if she wasn't so scared right now, I'd be laughing as hard as you, but since she is..... *kisses the top of Dezzy's head* it's okay-

Mikey: that wasn't the worst out of them all, r-right Jasmine??

Jasmine: *nervously laughs* we're done now.

Sam: you girls are total girls, you don't see me-

Me: that's because you're basically a tomboy! More than I am!! *glares at Sam* so don't be telling me that I'm a girl when you're barely one yourself! *cries a bit more in Donnie's hold*

Donnie: *eyes widen* that's new..... she's not okay, I think we have to end it here you guys, it was nice seeing you again Dezzy and Jasmine-

Jasmine: WAIT!.... how was Raph's dick last night-

Me: *snaps fingers and both Dezzy and Jasmine are gone*

Leonarsam: *furrows eyebrows and looks at Raph*

Raph: *blushing* ..... we're done here *walks out of the dojo*

Master Splinter: did I just hear what I think I have just heard??

Mikey: *realizes Raph walked out* wait- WE COULD HAVE JUST WALKED OUT THIS ENTIRE TIME?!

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood