Tmnt cringe (part 4)

Raph: maybe we should just get the dare over and done with-

Donnie: will you just let me explain??

Me: there's nothing for you to explain Donatello!! We're through and that's final! Because you can't help falling for April whenever you get the chance. Apparently watching the video of yourself in the past made you remember that!

Donnie: maybe I wouldn't have thought so much about her if you weren't so jealous about her in the first place!!

Me: I wouldn't have to be so jealous if you weren't so in love with her!

Donnie: I don't love her, I barely even like her!

Me: tell that to the terrible boyfriend that called me by her name!

Leo: guys, maybe you should-

Donnisa: *glares at Leo* stay out of this!!

Donnie's bros & Master Splinter: *eyes widen and step away*

Donnie: I can't believe you right now!

Me: me??

Donnie: yes, you! You're being so jealous over nothing!! Because the only girl I will ever like is you!

Me: well it's hard to tell sometimes by remembering how in love you were with April! It's hard to tell since you barely show it, while I on the other hand show how in love with you I am- exactly like how you used to with April!! Literally everyone knows that I love you, while it took everyone a while to know that you so called "love" me!

Donnie: I thought that if I showed my love to you like I did to April that I'd drive you away to some dope like I did before with April to Casey! Do you think it was easy to not show how much I loved you?! We all know I'm a hopeless romantic! Right!?!

Donnie's bros & Master Splinter: *nods their heads*

Me: how do you think my friends tolerated us?! They wanted to tell your oblivious ass that I am sickingly in love with you!!!

Donnie: you just said "am" instead of "was" Louisa..... does that mean-

Me: of course that means I still love ya! It just... it hurts to know that I could just be some type of replacement of April for you. It hurts that I somehow, in someway, remind you of April so much that you had to call me by her name. It hurts..... to know that you could dump me any second at any random day saying "I'm sorry, but I still love April." You were so in love with her that I'm just worried that you can remember why you liked her to begin with.

Donnie: *sadly scoffs as a few tears fall down his face* I'm sorry, but if you know so much about me, then you should know that it was only love at first sight. Well, that and every other girl that I met actually was kind of super scary super strong-

Donnie's bros: HEY-

Master Splinter: *hits them upside the head* continue.

Donnie: so I won't be liking her anytime soon..... I promise *opens his arms for a hug* wanna hug it out??

Me: *looks up at Donnie with tears about to fall* y-yes *runs into his arms and tail begins to wag*

*the room was eerily quiet after that*

Mikey: does that mean we're at my moments now??

Leo: shh! You're supposed to let them have their moment!

Me: it's fine, do you guys want the alphabet version of Mikey or the random regular one??

Turtles & Master Splinter: alphabet