Peedisa?

-in the kitchen-

Me: *goes straight to the fridge* *opens it* *grabs a can of whip cream* *closed the fridge* *sits down* *sprays whip cream in mouth* *tries not to cry*

Garnet: *walks in* *sits down in front of Louisa* Louisa, I've already looked in on this talk. Just stay-

Me: *glares up at Garnet* *tears already falling* *softly* then you already know that I don't want to talk!... just- please leave me alone *wipes tears away* *walks out*

-in the living room-

Marco: and that's why I call her Cornball.

Peedee: *chuckles softly* man, she's clumsy-

Me: *walks out of the kitchen* *looking down* *still has whip cream can in hand*

Marco: *noticed Louisa* *doesn't see Garnet* *slightly nudged Peedee* *still looking at Louisa* hey, Cornball. Everything-

Me: I'm fine. Just gonna go to listen to music *walks towards the rooms*

Garnet: *walks out of the kitchen* *stays in the doorway* *lifts up visors* *looks at Peedee*

Peedee: *softly gasped*
Marco: *softly flinched*

Garnet: *softly smiled* go to her.

Peedee: *nods* *runs after Louisa*

-with Louisa-

Me: *quickly goes into Donnie's room* *grabs the framed pic of Donnisa* *quickly walks out* *walks towards the bathroom* *softly shut the door*

Peedee: *heard the door softly shut* *walks towards the bathroom* *puts his ear against the door*

Me: *sighs* *slides back against the wall* *takes off glasses* *tears are streaming* *stares at Donnisa smiling happily* *emotional song comes on* *softly cries*

Peedee: *heard Louisa's muffled cries* *softly flinched* *goes to open the door*

Me: I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
-
Peedee: *flinched* *thought Louisa heard the doorknob*

Me: I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be reminded that from me... it isn't o-ver~...
*stands up* *looks in the mirror* *sees my puffy eyes* *sprays a bit of whip cream in my mouth real quick*
Never mind I'll find, someone like you~~-
I wish nothing but the best for you~~- too!
"Don't forget me" I'd beg....
*cries a bit loud* *sets Donnisa pic in a cabinet under the sink*
Peedee: *is the only one that heard Louisa's cry* *slowly turns the knob*

Me: *looks to the side*
Sometimes it lasts in love~- but sometimes it just hurts instead~~- *closed cabinet*
Sometimes it lasts in love.. but sometimes it just hurts instead~~-..... *sighs* *sits on the edge of the bathtub* *leans against the wall* *sprays whip cream in mouth* *mouthful* I really have got to stop using whip cream as a crutch *swallows*

Peedee: *slowly opens the door*

Me: *noticed the door from the corner of my eye* *eyes widen* *shriek* *falls back in tub* *groaning* ow... *music is now playing out loud*

Peedee: *rushed in* *closed the door* oh my gosh- Louisa! *runs towards Louisa* are you okay?

Me: *opens eyes* *sees Peedee* *sits up quickly* *moves away from Peedee* h-how'd you-

Peedee: Garnet told me to-

Me: *mumbles* of course *regularly* Peedee, I'm okay. You can just go...