Stupid Tom

Me: *eats some of the toast* thanks Tom, I owe ya one

Tom: really?? I think I know what that "one" thing can be

Raph: here we go... *cross his arms as he puts his full attention on Tom and me*

Donnie: *acts like he doesn't care as he continues to get waffles, even though he's completely jealous to the bone*

Leo: I feel like this won't end out well-

Mikey: Tom, why'd you come back in here if you already ate???

Tom: I knew Kitten here wouldn't eat waffles... I made her toast so she wouldn't starve herself until lunch

Donnie: *lowly growls at the nickname*

Sam: *noticed Donnies growl and smirks as she leans against the wall* hey Tom, what was the thing you think Weeza could do for you??

Me: yeah, because honestly I didn't eat pizza last night and I was starving-

Hazel: you can't possibly be full on toast!

Casey: *puts his arm around Hazels shoulders saying* shh, let's see where this goes....

Tom: oh yeah, I was gonna say that you could kiss me-

Donnisa: what?!

Leonarsam: *snickers at this*

Raph: *chuckles and puts his hand over his mouth so he wouldn't laugh out loud*

Hazel: what in the ever whatting what did I just hear?!

Casey: exactly what I did-

Me: *blushing out of embarrassment* y-you're kidding!

Tom: not really, at least on the cheek?? *points at his right cheek*

Leo: yeah Louisa, you're not dating anyone, there is no problem with you doing this *smirks*

Sam: *whispers* what're you doing?

Leo: shh, I know what I'm doing

Raph: yeah Shorty, you won't know if you don't see if ya feel anythin towards Tom!

Hazel: I can't argue with them cousin, so you might as well do it

Casey: yeah!

Donnie: *glares at Tom*

Tom: what do ya say?? *smiles big at me*

Me: *sighs* s-sure.... *slowly walks over to Tom, then goes onto tippy toes to kiss his cheek*

Donnie: *glaring at the sight*

Tom: *turns his head last second and wraps his arms around my waist*

Me: *eyes widen as I try to get out of his hold*

Leonarsam: I didn't see that coming!!

Raph: I did!

Hazel: I kind of did too

Casey: wait for it-

Donnie: LET GO OF HER!! *punches Tom to the floor* she obviously didn't want to kiss you-you three eyed monster! She was also struggling to get out of your hold!

Me: *fell to the floor from the sudden action* D-Donnie?? *ears droop down on my head*

Sam: this is what I've been waiting for!!

Leo: brace yourselves....

Donnie: I am so sorry, Louisa *helps me up from the floor while holding my hands again* I should've known that the kiss with Daede was a dare. I shouldn't have overreacted so much from the action, if I didn't you would still be yourself. But this is also a cute sight to see, you're still as amazing and beautiful as I remember. I was so wrong, I still love you, you're my adorkable little cheeseball! Please, will you take this stupid turtle back?? *looks in my eyes with hope*

Me: *gasps as my tail wags back and forth, some tears fall down my eyes*

Tom: NO, NOOOO! *gets held back by Raph and Sam before he could tackle Donnie*

Leo: I'll help too-

Hazel: no need *punches Tom out cold* I've been wanting to do that-

Casey: now that's what I love about you Hazel *kisses her cheek*

Me: Don Don..... I was only wanting to be friends for you, of course I'll take you back... and you're not stupid!! Maybe stupid enough to love me. But besides that you're the best and most smart person I could ever have in my life. I-I love you!!

Donnie: *smiles big, pulls me into his hold and passionately kisses me*

Raph: good to see everything's back to normal now-

Mikey: you can say that again *takes a pic of Donnisa*

Leo: get over here Sam! *pulls Sam into a loving kiss*

Casey: you want to-

Hazel: just get over here, Jones-

Casey: but you're a Jones too-

Hazel: *kissed Casey*

Mikey: and now I'm grossed out *walks out of the kitchen*

Raph: yep *walks after Mikey*

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood