Babysitting- (Part 5)

Me: after everything that happened today - I am tired

Donnie: I am too-

Jack: I'm still hungry-

Milly: yeah! Weeza, can you make us some ramen??

Me: but we just ate pizza! Milly, you didn't even finish yours.

Jack & Milly: that was hours ago!

Donnie: *sighs* okay, we'll go-

Me: *sternly* Donnie *crosses arms*

Donnie: *rolls eyes playfully* Louisa will make the ramen.

Jack: why can't you make the ramen?? *tilts head confused*

Milly: are you scared of getting burned like Louisa??

Donnie: wait, you're scared of getting burned?? *looks at me confused*

Me: *nervously laughs* well..... Donnie doesn't know how to cook!.... *mumbles* sorry Don Don *runs to the kitchen*

-with me in the kitchen-

Me: *starts cooking ramen*

Donnie: *got the kids to do their own things on their Xbox 1's* Louisa, why'd you abandon me like that??

Me: *adjusts glasses nervously* sorry..... but, if you want, I can teach you how to cook ramen. It's not that hard!

Donnie: neither is toast, but I make that hard as a brick.

Me: it's fine, I'll take my time with you, and I will step in if you start to mess something up. Sound like a deal? *holds out hand to shake*

Donnie: *looks at my hand* *shakes it* right after this *holds a ball*

Me: after what- *notices the ball* *smiles big* don't...... you..... dare....

Donnie: *smirks* *throws ball out of the kitchen*

Me: *tail wags inside of my shorts* *barks* *runs after the ball*

Jack: *runs out of his room* is there a dog here??

Milly: I wanna pet it!

Me: *runs past them* *grabs ball* *starts trying to tear it apart with teeth*

Jack & Milly: *tilt their head confused*

Donnie: *leans against the wall* *chuckles* sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Milly: why is Louisa chewing a ball??

Donnie: ..... it's food in the shape of a ball..... I kind of bought it, but I think it expired since she isn't eating it. See? *motions to me*

Me: *chewing the ball to bits* *realization hits* *looks up at everyone* *nervously laughs* *has ball in between teeth* Donatello, I can't believe you gave me expired food! *fake gags* disgusting! *picks up the pieces of ball from the floor* *throws it away* okay, go back to what you were doing guys. I'm gonna go and cook your noodles.

Jack: okay, thanks Louisa! *hugs me* *runs back to his room*

Milly: thanks Louisa *gets back to playing Fortnite*

Me: *punches Donnie's shoulder* *walks back to the boiling water* okay Donatello-

Donnie: are you mad at me?

Me: *narrows my eyes at him* what do you think??

Donnie: *puts hands up in defense* okay. If you're mad, you don't have to teach me-