Apologies

-after Milo helped with directions-

Tom: are you sure you know where you're going? *looks at Milo skeptically*

Milo: I'm as sure as Murphy's Law almost always takes effect with me around!!

Me: *sees the park* found it! *runs to it*

Tom: I wanna just say it was coincidences- *gets hit with a bunch of nuts from squirrels* ack!! *shields his face*

Milo: *chuckles* *noticed the squirrels climbing down* I think we should run-

Tom: already ahead of ya! *starts running*

Milo: hey, wait for me!! *runs after Tom*

-in the park-

Me: *looks around* *gets in a random hug instantly* *blinks a few times confused* *noticed it's Zack* oh, hey Zack! *hugs back a bit*

Zack: you have got to stop worrying people! *playfully pushed Louisa back*

Me: *blinks confused again* o-kay??...

Leo: anyways, Steven said he thinks we should go back now...

Steven: Garnet and Master Splinter must be a bit bored without all of the drama that we have in the lair *chuckles*

Mikey: and I miss my video games!!

Raph: and seein Don being depressed is gonna make me depressed just lookin at him *motions his head to the swings*

*on the swings are Donnie and Hazel as Hazel has her hand on Donnie's shoulder*

Melissa: and I realized all of you guys are cool *crossed her arms*

Peedee: *softly facepalms* we're all just random and very emotional-

Tom: *shrugs his shoulders* okay, I'm ready to go back.

Steven: so I guess this means goodbye guys *waves a bit* *snaps fingers*

*a portal opens up*

Sam: yo, Hazel and Dorkatello! We're leaving!!

Donnie: *instantly stands up* *runs through the portal quickly*

Hazel: *is left confused* *walks over to Steven* okay, I guess that talk was over.

Me: *softly* *sadly* Donnie still upset about the breakup??

Leonarsam, Raph, Mikey, Haven & Peedee: you have no idea-

Melissa: wait, let me get this straight - Donnie has been so distant with this entire group because he and her *points at Louisa* broke up??

Tom: yeah, pretty much
Me: *hides face in hands* *sighs softly* *nods head slowly*

Milo: wait... will we-

Zack: will we ever see you guys again??

Peedee: *shrugs his shoulders slowly* who knows. We go from dimension to dimension-

Raph: HA! We *motions to the more known Ask or Dare group* go from dimension to dimension! Shorty here *gets Louisa in a headlock* *starts noogieing her* just felt bad for you from what Don told me-

Me: RAPH!!! We may be as close as siblings, but it doesn't mean that you get to noogie me whenever you feel like it!! *struggles in his hold*

Haven: *ignore the group* *just go through the portal out of awkwardness*
Leonarsam: *chuckles softly* *go through the portal*
Mikey: *finally runs through the portal to play Mario Kart*