Don's revenge!

Weirdie77 still requested that- "I dare you to kiss either Tom, Daede or Casey! When you do, you have to tell Don that it was on purpose. You don't even get to tell Don that it was a dare! The others I don't care, Donnie you can't!!! *evil laughter*" and the title reveals that I'm doing Dezzydez24's last dare, so we're good!.... I hate you Sam!

Raph: so that's why you dragged Tom in here!! Why'd you drag me in here this time??

Me: because this part actually invovled Tom and Donnie, it was either you, Sam, or Hazel, and those two are both probably making out with their boi-

Me and Raph: *start laughing from my words*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: okay, so how're you gonna get your revenge Don Don??

Donnie: well, let's discuss this when Tom isn't trying to tear off his own ears trying to get the headphones off *points at Tom*

Tom: *trying to get the headphones off* it's on loop!! I wanna listen to something else!!!!

Donnisa: *starts laughing*

Tom: *notices we're laughing and walks towards me* get these off of me now Pulsifer!!!!

Me: *eyes widen as I notice he starts to make flames from his hands and shakily snap my fingers to get the headphones off of him*

Donnie: *pushes Tom back* step off man!!

Tom: well next time don't laugh at my pain, we all know that I am powerful than the both of you *shows a red glint in his eyes* *then turns his eyes back to normal*

Donnie: *mumbles under his breath* you're making this easier than it already was-

Tom: what was that Donnie? *raises an eyebrow at him*

Donnie: nothing!.... just saying something about the dare I got to prank Leo again, nothing big....

Me: wait.... listen

*everything is quiet*

Tom: to what? It's quiet!

Donnie: shouldn't Raph be screaming his head off??

Me: exactly! Maybe we should let them out now-

*the sound of Raphs door breaking open echoed throughout the lair*

Raph: did someone order a save? *is holding DezzyDez bridal style since she said her foot is sore*

DezzyDez: what're you talking about?? I'm the one that killed the roaches! *playfully hits Raph*

Tom: but who got the both of you out??

Donnisa: I was about to say that.... this again- okay I got this...... cheese cake! Happy Faffily! Steven Universe!!.... no we can't stop!

Raph: either way, what'd we miss? *sits down on the couch next to Donnie and sets DezzyDez down next to him*

Me: just me wanting to tell you guys something

Tom and Donnie: you can tell us anything Weeza! *glares at the other* don't trust him *points at the other with their thumb*

DezzyDez: *gently slaps Donnie*

Donnie: hey!

DezzyDez: *rolls her eyes as she walks over to Tom and punches him aggressively*

Tom: ow!! What was that for?!