Donnisa/Louisarco?

-half an hour later with Peedee & Donnie-

Peedee: okay. So what are you gonna do?!

Donnie: I'm gonna give this note to Louisa!!

Peedee: that's the spirit! And how are you gonna react once she reads it?!

Donnie: honestly, probably nervous!

Peedee: I seen that coming! But how are you gonna react when she hugs you?!

Donnie: hug back and feel damn lucky!

Peedee: okay, I think you're ready.

-with Louisa, Star & Tom-

Me: *breathes in and out* let's hope asking him out will be good enough *nervously bites lip* *tail goes limp* *ears press against head* *looks up at Startom* what if he rejects me??? What if-

Tom: no. Louisa Pulsifer, you are adorable! *sets his hand on Louisa's shoulder*

Star: yeah, and you are gonna ask Donnie and he will say "yes" because he loves you! *sets her hand on Louisa's other shoulder*

Startom: then you might even get back together, who knows?!

Me: *smiles* *tail wags quickly* *nods once* the only way to know is if I go out there and do this thing! *runs out*

Mikey: this is getting ridiculous! Peedisa actually had a kiss?!

Jasmine: I know right!

Dezzy: really?? I didn't think it'd happen-

Me: *runs over to Jakey, Dezzy and Marco on the couch* do you guys know where Donnie is??

Jasmine: I don't know

Dezzy: but do you know where Raph went??

Me: no. Oh wait, Dezzy he could be in the kitchen - wanna come with me to check if Donnie's in there too??

Dezzy: *shrugs her shoulders* sure

Me & Dezzy: *walk into the kitchen*

Donnie & Peedee: *walk out of the lab*

Mikey: seriously bad timing, dudes. Louisa and Dezzy just went into the kitchen!

Donnie & Peedee: *nod once*

Peedee: you got this!-

Donnie: I got this! *runs towards the kitchen* *has to take a few steps back since Raphaezzy and Louisa are walking out*

Me: o-oh *smiles softly* *tail wags softly* hey Donnie... *looks to the side*

Raphaezzy: *share a look* *walk past Donnie*

Raph: *pats Donnie's shoulder* *whispers* good luck, bud.
Donnie: *accidentally drops the poem because of Raph*

*the poem starts to fall slowly towards the sewer water under the tire swing*

Me: *blushing* I-I was wondering if you-

Donnie: my note! *jumps into the water to try and save it*

Marco: *starts recording Donnie jump into sewer water* *chuckles* he's never gonna live this down *recording the water* .. wait, where'd he go?

Me: *sighs* wanted to go up top?.... as in a date

Marco: *froze* *drops phone* *didn't care that it fell in the water* *looks at Louisa shocked* *blushed* r-really??

Me: *just seen Marco* u-uhhh th-that wasn't *groans* *sees Marco's face* *blushed softly* to this great place *unsure* *tail is wagging softly* want to go???