Sang it out

Donnisa: *still nudging the other* *walking towards the front of the lair* *sit down at the steps outside of the lair* *facing away from the other* *still don't want to talk*

Donnie: *thinks we'll be forced to if neither of us talk yet* *sighs* fine, I'll start *faced Louisa* Peedee told me-

Me: *annoyed* if you're just about to get mad at me for that kiss, I-

Donnie: what kiss??

Me: *eyes widen* *crossed arms* just continue with what you were saying, Dorkatello.

Donnie: *rolls eyes softly* I'm not even gonna ask. Peedee told me that you wanted to get back with me

Me: *mumbles* yeah, so?

Donnie: *slightly pushed Louisa* why didn't you tell me yourself?

Me: I could ask you the same thing *faced Donnie* instead of telling me the truth, you just push me away.

Donnie: *sighs* I just feel like if I get closer to you, we'll break up, and it'll hurt even more since I always think we'll never break up again.

Me: *softly* *looks to the side* and I guess I was scared to tell you how I felt since I thought you didn't feel that way anymore. That you were pushing me away because you actually didn't like me to the point you don't even wanna hang out.

Donnie: Louisa, I love you with all my heart. No matter what stupid thing we go through, I always love you *hesitates* *slowly sets his hand over Louisa's* *blushing* *looks off to the side*

Me: *blushed softly* *looks to the side* if you really love me so much, why can't you just admit that you were jealous?

Donnie: ... *thinks because I thought you were gonna laugh at me, and now I just feel ashamed that I was so jealous that I spied on you*

Me: *sighs* *stands up* goodbye, Donatello... *walks towards the dojo*

Donnie: *looks at Louisa sadly* *closed eyes* *furrowed eye-ridges* *stands up* *runs to Louisa* *grabs her wrist*

Me: *eyes widen* *froze*

Donnie: take a seat..
Right over there, sat on the stairs-
Stay or leave.
The cabinets are bare, and I'm unaware
Of just how we got into this mess, got so agress-ive~...
I know we meant all good intentions-

Me: *walks past Donnie* *pulls him back to the stairs*
So pull me closer
Why don't you pull me close?
Why don't you come on over?
I can't just let you go!~

Donnie: *looks down* *still can't admit he was jealous*

Me: oh, baby!.. why don't you just meet me in the middle?
I'm losing my mind~- just a little!..
 *turns away*
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?.. *crossed arms* *frowns sadly*
In the middle~-..

Donnie: baby!.. why don't you just meet me in the middle? *sets hand on Louisa's shoulder*
I'm losing my mind~- just a little!.. *sighs*
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?..
In the middle!~-..

Me: *sighs* oh, take a step... *gets Donnie's hand off me* *faced him* *starts walking towards him*
Donnie: *starts walking back scared*

Me: back for a minute, into the kitchen
Floors are wet
And taps are still running, dishes are broken
How did we get into this mess? Got so aggress-ive~...
I know we meant all good intentions-
So pull me closer
Why don't you pull me close?
 *looks down sadly* *hugs self*

Donnie: *wraps arms around Louisa's waist*
Me: *eyes widen*

Donnisa: why don't you come on over? *share a smile*

Me: I can't just let you go!~~-

Donnie: *twirls Louisa* oh, baby!... why don't you just meet me in the middle?
I'm losing my mind~- just a little!..
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?..
 *thinks wait, she could still hate me* *let's go of Louisa* *looks to the side nervously*
In the middle!~-..

Me: *grabs Donnie's hands* *make them go around my waist* *wraps arms around Donnie's neck*

Donnie: *blushed*
Me: looking at you, I can't lie!

Donnisa: *slow dancing a little*

Me: just pouring out admission
Regardless of my objection, ooo-oh~..
And it's not about my pride!
I need you on my skin
 *set head on Donnie's shoulder*
Just come over, pull me in!- just~-..

Donnie: *hugs Louisa close* oh, baby~... I'm sorry that I was jealous.

Donnisa: *softly* why don't you just meet me in the middle?

Donnie: *playfully* I'm losing my mind just a little...

Donnisa: *laugh softly* so why didn't you just meet me in the middle?..
In the middle-

Donnie: *lifts Louisa up* *spins around slowly* *loudly*
Baby!!~ Why didn't you just meet me in the middle!?
I'm losing my mind~- just a little!~-..
 *sets Louisa down*
So why didn't you just meet me in the middle?..
In the middle!~

Me: oh, baby!~~- 

Donnisa: why didn't you just meet me in the middle?~~

Me: I'm losing my mind~- just a little!~..
Donnie: ....................... just a little~..

Donnisa: *fist bump* *made the fist bump explode* so why didn't you just meet me in the middle?..

Me: in the middle!~

Everyone except Garnet: YES!!!

Donnisa: *look back at the group* *shocked by the happy faces* what??

Steven: you guys finally stopped arguing!!

Me: *takes a small step back from Donnie* Donnie... from everything that's happened, you know I love you with all my heart.. right?

Donnie: *nods* of course. You know the same, right? *gently grasps Louisa's hands*

Peedee: *gains Louisa's attention* *clenched hand into fist* *opens hand* *clenched fist* *opens hand*
Me: *noticed Peedee in my peripheral vision* *smiles softly* *looks back at Donnie*

Star: *whispers to Peedee* what was that??

Peedee & Marco: *whispers to Star* it was code.

Me: Donnie, I was meaning to say that we've been through a lot. And like you said - a lot of that was heartbreak that feels like I don't want or need it. Unless you can guarantee that you're with me forever... *tears up* I have to go.

Donnie: *looks down* I-I really want to guarantee that... but I can't predict the future, honeybee. All I can do is try to reassure you that I really love you and only you.

Me: *nods once* I... should go back home for a while. I love every single one of you, but I still have a family that I have been neglecting back in a different dimension.

Jasmine: *is in tears* my ShIiIiIp!

Mikey: *hugs Jasmine* I kNoW!

Master Splinter: *trying not to cry* *cleared his throat* I take it you will come back to visit?

Me: *nods head sadly* y-yeah. You know I will, sensei-

Steven: *sighs* come on, I'll make a portal home for you *walks towards the guest room*

Me: *follows Steven*

Donnie, Tom, Starco & Peedee: *follows Steven and Louisa*

-in the guest room-

Me: *finally noticed the small crowd* can I have a word alone with Steven for a second??

Donnie: *nods* *walks out*
Tom: only if I get a word alone with you too
Peedee: *shakes his head*
Starco: of course *walk out*

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood