Theyyyy'rrree baaaacckk!

There's still two dares that Weirdie77 has: "I dare you to kiss either Tom, Daede or Casey! When you do, you have to tell Don that it was on purpose. You don't even get to tell Don that it was a dare! The others I don't care, Donnie you can't!!! *evil laughter*" and I can't forget "that's it, Raph, I dare you to be in a room with cockroaches covering the floor!!! *evil laughter* Either that or he has to do whatever Mikey says for the next ten chapters!!!" Can't forget the newest dares that Dezzydez24 just did a bit ago: "I dare you to lowkey add me back for a few chapters and for Don to get his revengeee"

Tom: Sam is still a such a woman-

Me and Sam: shut up!! Also this is long because of how many people there are, but I only got about two dares done, the next is gonna be Don's revenge!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: okay, that's enough of that *pulls Sam away from Tom*

Tom: *smiling big from that one kiss* that was.....

Donnie: not important, now is there any other dares that you did Sam??

Sam: maybe..... you'll never know, oh but Raph, you can pick a fight with me for the next dare that I gave you, you wouldn't be able to beat me anyways.

Raph: Shorty, what'd she do?!

Me: *nervously laughs as I snap my fingers to get us back at the lair* I think you'd prefer this option more than the other one

Mikey: you're back!! *runs towards us and tries to hug Raph*

Raph: *grabs me by my shoulders and switched me spots*

Me: *gets tackled to the floor with Mikeys hug* ow!!

Donnie: Sweetheart!! *picks up Mikey and throws him off to the side* are you okay?? *helps me up*

Sam: she's fine, it was just a hug Donnie

Tom: we aren't ever gonna kiss again, are we?

Everyone in the room except Tom: *looks at Tom with furrowed eyebrows*

Donnisa: do you really think she'd kiss you again?? She only kissed you the first time to calm ya down!

Raph: that sounded like somethin I'd say!

Mikey: *stands up asking* what happened since you've been gone??

Me and Sam: a lot of a lot

Leo: *walks out of the dojo* did I hear Sam??

Sam: Leo!! *runs over to him and hugs him tight* it's been too long.....

Leo: *chuckles as he hugs back* you can say that again

Me: anyways!! Raph, Sam dared you something that you would probably be horrified from-

Raph and Donnie: what is it?!

Mikey: dang, didn't think Donnie would've asked that!

Me: I know right! Anyway, she dared you to be in a room with cockroaches covering the floor

Raph: *girly screams* I-I mean *clears throat and deepens his voice to scream again*

Mikey and Sam: *laugh at his screams*

Donnie: *laughs from the dare*

Leo: I'm not laughing.... I'm not- *starts laughing from both the dare and the screams*