Flirting

Me: okay, we're ready-

Donnie: *pulls me close* are you made of beryllium, gold and titanium?? Because you are BeAuTi-ful.

Me: *shivers* *tail is wagging* *giggles* *playfully whines* Don Don!....... your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine??

Donnisa: *chuckle* *lean in for a kiss*

Steven: *pulls me away from Donnie* hey there, you know when I can't focus during a conversation??

Me: ...... sometimes, I've noticed every now and again. Why??

Steven: *smirks* it's because your perfect breasts get my attention.

Me: *blushes* *looks down at the floor*

Raph and Tom: woah!

Donnie: *pulls me away* where did you get a pick up line like that???

Hazel: something tells me he asked Sam for one *glares at Sam*

Sam: he said he didn't know what pick up lines were, so I told him some that some dudes have once told me..... don't blame me. He asked for them!

Steven: ..... what's breast???

Leo: oh no, I'll just do my flirting with Sam in the other room-

Everyone except Leonarsam: THANK YOU!!!

Leonarsam: *roll their eyes and leave the room*

Casey: *pulls Hazel close by her waist* if I had four quarters to give to the four prettiest girls in the world.... you'd have a dollar

Hazel: *nervously giggles* *blushes while looking away* i-i-i-if your heart's a prison, I want to be sentenced for life.

Hazey: *walk out hand in hand*

Raph: they're so fucking cheesy, it's like they're meant to be.

Tom: you can say that again.

April: wait, shut up - I think the three are about to start flirting again!

Me: what's life?
Donnie: ......... life is love.
Me: ... what's love?
Donnie: ........ love is kissing. If you want to know what kissing is, come here and I'll show you.

Me: *chuckling*

Donnisa: *start a heated make-out session*

Steven: hey, Louisa.

Me: *gets in a dip position with Donnie* *looks Steven in the eyes* yeah??

Steven: do you like to draw??

Me: sometimes, but I'm horrible at it. Why???

Steven: because I like to put the D in Raw-

Tom: OKAY - Imma tell you cuter pick up lines than what you're telling her right now. Only because the ones you're saying don't sound like you. Do you even understand that one?? *pulls Steven to the other side of the lab*

Steven: no! Sam just told me to say that once she left the room!

Donnisa: *facepalms*

Me: *falls to the floor* * *shrieks* *realizes Donnie facepalmed before he dropped me*

Donnie: s-sorry! I didn't want to make you scream until later- *realization hits* *blushes*

Raph: *starts laughing*

April: *eyes widen* wooooah...

Me: *is a blushing mess* I really should've seen this coming..... *smirks* what's it feel like to be the most cutest boy in the room??