Five dares-

Me: dang, you guys really like daring in this book
Raph: did I just hear you say "book"??
Donnie: Weeza, what're you hiding???
Sam: no, she said..... time for Hazel to cook!
Hazel: okay, I don't mind!~
Tom: we have all got to get new friends....
Me: I disagree!

There are, exactly as the title says, five dares that I got! Four will be shown right here so I won't forget, and the last one is pretty obvious. Sam dared "I dare Hazel to send me that video, that sounds like an amazing punch to watch!" And "I dare April to...... drink random liquid that she thinks will be permanent, but it only lasts two weeks. It has to be HORRIBLE too, Tom.... I dare you to chain yourself to Raph. You two will be handcuffed for three days, good luck to you guys!" For that last dare I just put Imma make it three chapters. Dezzy dared "I also dare Leo to give Mikey 'the talk.' He can't be innocent forever XD."

--------------------

Me: guys, we're busy with dares!

Leo: you're kidding me, I just sat down!

Sam: well, so did I!! Just get up! *grabs Leos arms and pulls him up*

Hazel: WAIT- who does the dares involve??

Casey: yeah, if it doesn't involve us, do we really have to witness it??

Tom: yeah!

Donnie: let her talk and she'll be able to tell you!

Me: thanks Don Don *kisses his cheek* okay, the dares involve.... *checks phone* April, Hazel, Leo, Mikey, Raph and Tom!

People that were mentioned: awww come on!

Raph: *grabs my phone* okay, we're doin this my way! Shorty, snap your fingers and do Dezzy's first dare!

Me: if you say so *snaps fingers and Dezzy appears on the couch*

Dezzy: hey guys!

Raph: yas! *shoves Leo off the couch and sits next to Dezzy and wraps his arm around her* okay, next I am just gonna say to Hazel. You send that video of Tom getting punched to Sam

Hazel: really, that's it?? Done and done! *grabs out phone and sends it to Sam*

Sam: yes!

Tom: you realize you could have just asked her for it-

Sam: don't question my antics!

Raph: next is-

Me: I can handle this from here Raph, since you're still a part of this, why don't I take the rest of you who are involved into the dojo? *points with thumb*

Donnie: I'm coming just to see what's happening

Mikey: okay!

Leo: I don't see why not-

Dezzy: just wait before you say that Leo

*the group of teens go into the dojo, Leo starting to have serious self doubt*

Tom: wait, April isn't even here! How is she supposed to-

Me: easy *snaps fingers and April is now in the dojo, in nothing but booty shorts and a tank top*

April: *blushes as she looks around the room* HEY! *tries to cover some of her skin* what am I doing here?!

Dezzy: you apparently got a dare

Raph: ya know, despite the fact that you tried to kiss my lil' bro-

Donnie: ignoring the fact, sweetheart, let's get to the point before a fight breaks out *wraps his arms around my waist*