Two Days

Steven: *gets a random text* *furrows eyebrows confused* *looks at his phone* oh, now I'm getting the dares.

Hazel: *pops her head out from under the bed* what's the dare??

Tom: *slowly floats down from the ceiling* please say it has something to do with calming that craziness down-

Steven: Dezzy and Jasmine get to come and calm her down, yeah-

Hazel & Tom: FINALLY!!!

Steven: *snaps his fingers* they should be out there, all they have to do is keep Louisa calm until that concert in two days-

-two hours later-

*someone pounds on the guest door*

Hazel: h-hello??

Peedee: LET ME IN! LET ME IN! LET ME IN! LET ME IN!-

Tom: *floats down to the door* *opens it*

Peedee: *pushed Tom back* *closed the door* *locked it* MOVE THE BED TO BLOCK THE DOOR!!

Steven: what did Louisa do now?? *picks up the bed easily*

Peedee: somehow Jasmine and Dezzy weren't able to convince her, but they got convinced by Louisa, and now they're on a pranking spree!!

Hazel: oh god-

Sam: WHY IS THERE SYRUP EVERYWHERE IN THE BATHROOM?!

Jasmine: YOU'RE WELCOME~

Dezzy: *is heard laughing*

Raph: WHY IS THERE NOTHING BUT EGGS COVERING THE KITCHEN?!

Me: that was meant for Leo, but you're welcome, Raphie!

Tom: I don't think we'll survive the past two days...

-the next day-

Hazel: *breathes in and out* I'll be the sacrifice to go and get us some more food-

Steven: no, hon - it's too dangerous! They're probably still cleaning from those girls' pranks-

Tom: better her than me-

Peedee: can't you just fly over Louisa, quickly get the food, then come back before she notices you??

Haven: oh yeah-

Tom: no! No, absolutely not!.... *stomach grumbles* *sighs* fine, just get ready to open the door and I'll knock four times so you know it's me.

Steven: *nods once* right *moves the bed*

Peedee: *gets his hand on the doorknob*

Hazel: ready??

Tom: *nods once* ready *flies towards the door*

Peedee: *quickly opens the door*

Tom: *screams silently* *flies out*

Peedee: *quickly shut the door* *locks it* let's hope he'll be fine...

-fifteen minutes later-

*four knocks come from the door quickly*

Peedee: *quickly opens the door*

Tom: *flies in screaming* *out of breath*

Hazel: *shut the door quickly* *locks it* what took you so long?!

Steven: *carries the bed back to the door* yeah, we thought Weeza got you!!

Tom: *out of breath* almost.... she felt someone watching her, but didn't see me as I took the pizza out of the kitchen. Don't worry, it wasn't hers *opens up the box* she doesn't like pepperoni that much.