TD (Tomisa Duet)

Me: Thomas, just leave me alone! You can't just make me go back with you.

Tom: but-

Me: no matter HOW many gifts you give me *grabs the roses* *blows the flames out* *watched as they withered away*

Haven: *eyes widen* *share a look* *run towards the lab*

-in the lab-

Donnie: *sniffles* *sighs*

*a knock loudly interrupts the silence that was once in the lab*

Donnie: *clears his throat* y-yeah??

Hazel: Donnie, we need you ASAP!

Steven: yeah, there's another Tomisa fight-

Mikey: oh yeah, also - dudette said she'd think about talking with you again! I told her that you've done worse than eavesdropping *chuckles*

Donnie: *growls a little* *realized what Steven said* "Tomisa"- what now?!? *runs towards the lab doors* *opens door* *sees Tomisa arguing*

Tomisa: *glaring at the other* *still trying to get their own point across*

Me: *glaring at Tom* *starts floating*

Tom: w-wait what?!? I thought you were only able to do that with the Ask or Dare powers!?.. *noticed Donnie watching* *smirks*

Me: *scoffs* what's the smirk for, Lucitor? *tilts head* *smiling a bit evilly*

Tom: *flinched* I was just thinking that - you know how Donnisa has sung duets and got closer together??

Me: *narrowed eyes at Tom* *slowly floats down* what about it?

Tom: we should try it - and once we get closer, will you finally take me back?

Me: hmm.. *chuckles* sure. I'll take ya up on this stupid bet

Tom: *smiles* thank you- you can start the song

Me: *smirks* okay, I got the perfect song, Sweet-T

Donnie: *jaw dropped shocked*
Haven: *eyes widened* *are flabbergasted*

Me: ooo~...
Ooo~... *still glaring at Tom*
Ooo~...
Ooo~...

Tom: *feels like he'll finally get Louisa back*

Me: you say you love me
I say "you're crazy"
We're nothing more than friends! *pushed Tom's shoulders back a bit*

Tom: *knows the song* *softly rolls his eyes*
Donnie: *smiles big* *jaw drops* *thinks she'll never go back to him... oh thank god-*

Me: you're not my lover *makes a heart with hands* *makes the heart a broken heart*
*chuckles softly* more like a brother-
I've known you since I was like ten *shows a pic of me in 2015 watching SVTFOE*

Tom: *eyes widen* *pulls the pic out of Louisa's hands* *crumples it up* *throws the pic over his shoulder*

Me: yeah, don't mess it up, talking like this
Only gonna push me away- that's it
When you said you love me
That made me crazy

Tom: *smirking at Louisa* *thinking man, she still sounds good when she sings-*

Me: *noticed Tom's face* *rolled eyes* *crossed arms* *deadpans at Tom* here we go again.. *stands in front of Tom* *glaring*
Don't go look at me with that look in your eyes~ *blinks* *also points at forehead*
You really ain't going away without a fight~ *punched Tom's shoulder hard*
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite!~ *narrows eyes at Tom* *clenched fists*
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six- thousand times~
Haven't I made it obvious? *brushed off shoulder*
Haven't I made it clear? *raised an eyebrow*
Want me to spell it out for you? *grabs a pen*
F-R-I-EN-D-S! *spells it on his hand*
Haven't I made it obvious? *brushed off other shoulder*
Haven't I made it clear? *smirks*
Want me to spell it out for you? *throws pen over my shoulder*
*points at my hand* F-R-I-EN-D-S!
F-R-I-EN-D-S!-