Hehehehehe-

-day one of Jones' torture-

Me: guys!

Haven: yeah?? *walk out playfully pushing eachother like small children*

Leonarsam: what's up??

Donnie: *starts running his hands through my hair*

April: *sits down next to Donnisa* just tell us before we all ask too many times.

Me: okay, so I was just checking my notifications on the social media, ya know, the one where I put the pics of Casey-

Tom: something tells me this is going to be funny - hold on, I'll get the popcorn! *runs to the kitchen*

Raph: get me some too!

Master Splinter: continue, on Louisa.

Me: when I found people have made some of them a meme! Look at this one *shows the meme to the group*

Casey: oh god! *puts his hands over his face in embarrassment*

Hazel: *giggles softly*

Steven: *smiles at seeing Hazel happy*
Donnie: *hysterically laughing*

April and Raph: *chuckles*

Leonarsam: *laugh while leaning against the other*

Tom: I got the pop- *sees the meme* *laughs so hard* *the popcorn flies through the air*

Master Splinter: *rolls his eyes at Tom's reaction*

Mikey: not the food! *somehow catches all of the popcorn in his mouth*

Me: I won't question that-

-day two of Jones' torture-

Donnie: guys!~ You won't believe what I found!!

Everyone: *runs in the room; knowing it involves the Casey pics*

Casey: what is it now?! And why haven't you taken them down yet?!? *glares at me* *puts his finger to my chest*

Me: *puts my hands up defensively* part of the dare about them being up is that they stay up for three days. So they're going off tomorrow..... but not off of my phone, I'm keeping them for blackmail.

Steven: *chuckles*

Tom: can you send me those???

Sam and Mikey: me too!

Master Splinter: *hits Tom, Sam and Mikey upside the head* let Donnie finish what he was saying.

Donnie: thank you sensei. I found someone defacing Casey's pic! *shows it to everyone*

Everyone (including Yoshi), except Casey and Donnie: *laugh while falling over*

Me: *tail wagging* I-I can't breathe!! *still laughing* *laughs harder somehow*

Hazel: that is by far the best version of the pic that I've seen!

Tom: you can say that again!

Casey: just kill me now!

-day.. eh you know the rest-

Casey: *runs towards me* *starts shaking me by the collar of my shirt* take it off of social media now!!!

Me: *eyes widen*

Donnie: hey, get off of her man! *shoulder checks Casey away*

Sam: you better not be touching my cousin!