Breakups?

Me: well..... I found out why Leo and Sam were upset, not to mention I have a pretty good feeling that Tom and April are in the same boat.

Donnie: so that's where you went, what happened?? Will you tell me?

Hazel: it's cousin confidential! You can't know unless Sam says we can talk about it or if Leo tells you himself.

Casey: yeah! ..... what's happening??

-outside the room-

Tom: I can't believe you!

April: me?? I can't believe you!

Me: yeah, I was probably right. Well, I think that means our time here is going to be cut short *walks out* guys we're leaving!!!

Everyone: *goes in the living room*

Master Splinter: are my sons going with you, Louisa??

Sam: please at least tell me we get to leave Leo!

Leo: that will be fine by me!

April: I can be happy with Tom leaving!

Tom: diddo sister!

Raph: *eating popcorn as he watches the group* this is entertaining

Donnie: *shakes his head*

Mikey: I don't want you guys to leave though!

Me: sorry Mikey, but fights between four of the most powerful, besides me, could break out. I'm not chancing it! So say your goodbyes to Sam, Donnie, Raph, Tom, Hazel and me. We're going to leave!

Mikey: *hugs his brothers* I'm gonna miss you guys! *cries a bit*

Raph: it's not like we're movin!

Donnie: yeah, we're just continuing the game somewhere else

Leo: *glares at Tom* you're dead to me

Tom: the feeling's mutual, lizard!

Me: that's our que to go! *holds Donnie's hand and snaps fingers*

*the group is now back in Donnie's house*

Me: I'm telling you right now- *phone rings* *picks it up* yello?? Hey mom-...... okay, noted; don't worry, I know how to take care of myself. We're all fine over here-...... just calm dad down and tell him that I'm perfectly fine with family and friends... yes Sam and Hazel are here. There's also friends of ours, we're in Donnie's house, so if you need me-...... okay, okay. Love you too, bye. *hangs up*

Raph: what was that about??

Tom: it sounded important if one of your parents are upset

Donnie: do you need to go back home??

Sam: not with pandemic going on-

Hazel: yeah, there's this disease called Corona, it's terrible, a lot of people have died and we're being told to stay inside.

Me: which is why my mom told me to stay here, in case the change of homes would get either me or her sick.

Raph: so what do we do now??

Me: we could talk about what happened and why we had to leave

Raph, Donnie, Hazel: *walk by me and cross their arms*

Tom and Sam: what??

Hazel: Sam, would you like to talk about-

Sam: he's dead to me, that's all.

Raph: did you guys break up or somethin??

Tom: yeah, did ya?

Me: Tom.

Donnie: *rubs my shoulders to calm me down*

Sam and Tom: okay, yes we broke up, but it's not like she'll/he'll try to get me back after what got said-..... this sounds like we're talking about eachother. We're not, we're talking about Leo and April.

Hazel: finally! I was wondering when you'd actually tell the truth!

Sam: you better shut it!

Tom: *rolls his eyes and walks towards the kitchen* I'm eating nothing but chocolate syrup.

Raph: it doesn't help, trust me!

Donnie: so what do we do now??

Me: whatever the shell we want! I'm gonna go take a nap *walks towards shared room with Donnie*

Sam: so that means I'm staying here too??

Hazel: looks like it cousin *wraps an arm around her shoulder*

Sam: don't touch me.

Hazel: okay *walks into the kitchen for a pb&j*

Donnie: this is going to be a long- *gets interrupted by a knock on the door* who'd try to come over right now??

*the mutants and half demon got changed to look human*

Raph: better question; why are we human??

Steven Universe: uhh.... I got told to come here, a weird text said this would probably be the only place where I can live. Was it this house or the other one??

Me: someone let him in! I told him he could stay with us while the pandemic is going on!

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood