Two new dares

Me: Sam, why you gotta do me like this??
Sam: I didn't think all of that would've happened, that's why I'm tryin to fix it!
Hazel: you messed up big time, Sam-
Tom: she's trying her best to fix it at least!
Raph: let's just get to whatever we're doin already
Donnie: I hate almost all of you
Hazel: who don't you hate??
Sam and Tom: it's kind of obvious
Donnie: Louisa and Hazel
Hazel: aww!
------------------------

Me: *looks at phone and sighs* Donnie, we got dares

Donnie: how bad are they??

Sam: I know one of them, if you ask me, it's gonna help the both of you out!

Hazel: how long is Dezzy staying here??

Me: not for much longer, bye Dez! *snaps fingers and Dezzy disappears- back to where she lives*

Raph: I didn't even get to say goodbye!

Leo: let's just get to your guys' dares already, I wanna continue watching the movie!!

Casey: yeah!!

Hazel: Lilo was about to-

Mikey: NO SPOILERS!!! *covers his ear slits*

Me: okay, this all depends on which one you wanna do first Don Do-....... Donatello

Donnie: oh, it's that serious, okay... tell me the options

April: just hurry up with it already!

Sam: shut it April or else your hair isn't gonna look all that... pretty

Leo: I'd listen to her April, she means business...

Hazey: get to the dares!

Me: there's one where we get locked in a closet until we make up-

Donnie: it can't get worse than that!

Tom: I wouldn't test your luck, Donnie

Me: he's not wrong Donatello, there's also one where..... you kiss me or you choose the option where someone destroys your lab.

Tom: NOOOO that means that you two could get back together!!!

Hazel: can someone punch him for me??

Casey and Raph: already on it *both punch Tom*

Tom: *falls backwards with a bloody nose*

Leo: I'd choose wisely Donnie, this is your one decision where it can change your life

Sam: my wise tall turtle *puts head on Leos shoulder*

Mikey: am I the only one who doesn't love someone in the room???

April: basically-

Donnie: *sighs* I like my lab...... *grabs me by my waist and gently puts his lips on mine*

Hazel and Mikey: I still ship it!!! *grabs out phone and takes a pic as I kiss back*

Leo and Raph: you two need to get a life

April and Tom: are you talking about Donnie and Louisa or Hazel and Mikey??

Leo and Raph: yes

Sam: *laughs and falls off the couch*

Donnie: *separates the kiss* lock us in the closet already, I don't want to be doing this for long *walks towards a closet*

Me: *blinks a few times and stops tail from wagging* is he still upset with me??

Casey: looks like it

Tom: YES!-

Hazel: that's it! *tackles Tom and begins punching left and right*

Sam: *sits up* fight, fight, fight!!!

April: ya idiot, get off of him!! *was about to use her powers, but Casey tackled her*

Casey: don't hurt her, yo!

Mikey: I'll just lock you two in the closet, I feel like this is gonna turn into another fight before we can get anything else done *grabs my wrist and pushes both me and Donnie in the closet* have fun!~ *closes and locks the closet*

-in the closet-

Me: last time we were in here we were playing seven minutes in heaven.... huh??

Donnie: yeah, crazy how times have changed-

Me: wait what?? Donnie are you still upset with me??

Donnie: yes, you still kissed Daede right in front of me-

Me: it was a dare! I don't know why you're still so upset about this..... I'm sorry, it was all Sam just because of something I said that offended her. It was either him or Tom and I am not going down that road again!!!

Donnie: I was honestly just waiting for you to apologize, but I'm not so sure if I want to get back into a relationship Louisa. I mean sure, I care about you- a lot! But..... I feel like our love is doomed from this game. You know??

Me: *wipes a tear away* yeah, I see what you're getting at, but you've seen what we've been through Donnie! We went through seven minutes in heaven, people liking me for some reason-

Donnie: they like you because you're a likeable person!! You're sweet, caring, you have a playful side to you, you're beautiful, there's a lot. Why do you think Tom is still going to go after you??

Me: see! We also had to deal with Tom and Sam!! Sam with dares as she took some of her anger out on us and Tom being Tom! We've been through a lot Don Don. Why not see it through?? *holds hand out for him to grab and tail begins to wag*

Donnie: *looks at my extended hand in the dark and sighs* Louisa, I still feel like we should just stay friends... I'm sorry

Me: *sighs and ears droop as I put my hand down and put a fake smile on* it's perfectly fine Donnie, I can live with that! *lifts ears up and wags tail in happiness* as long as I'm still able to hang out with you I'll be peachy.

Donnie: *softly smiles and hugs me* thank you for understanding

Me: *blushes, but hugs back* of course.... what're friends for??

Donnie: *dies a little inside, but still acts like he's okay as he separates the hug* okay, we made up!!

Sam: *opens the door* finally! My favorite couple is back once again-

Me: actually, we're not together, in your dare you put that we could just become friends.... that's what happened, we're friends-

Tom: yes! Cough up the money Leonerdo *get punched by Raph* ow! What was that for??

Raph: only I get to call him that and you don't be happy that they're not togetha!

April: okay, I'll be happy! *grins big*

Casey: even I know that was low, red

Sam: can I kill her??? What has she helped with this past week?? *looks at Leo*

Leo: Sam, we've talked about this.

Sam: use words first, okay.... *looks at April* you are a fucking idiot that I want to kill, so I suggest that you shut your mouth with that type of talk. Okay?? Okay.

Hazel: I'm so sorry, Louisa-

Me: no, I'm fine, really! Now let's just get to wrapping this up, let's watch Lilo & Stitch!

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood