Allergies??

Me: well..... April, come see this dare that you got! *runs out of the dojo, confusing Donnie*

April: *still looks like me* do I even WANT to know??

Mikey: *grabs my outstretched phone from my hand and tilts his head to the side, about to ask what a "bitch" is* umm-

Donnie: whatever you question is, don't ask

Leo: let me see- *tries to grab my phone from Mikey*

April: let me read my own dare! *beats Leo to grabbing my phone and reads over "I dare April to go inside a closet filled with what she's allergic to /:^ (don't mess with my ship, bitch! And April should see this WHOLE comment!!!!)"* should I be concerned that this says "comment"???

Me: no, she just meant the entire thing of what she said- now I shall say, anyone know what she's allergic to??

Raph, Tom and Dezzy: *walk in*

Raph: I think she's allergic to dogs-

Tom: you're kidding!

April: *eyes widen* t-that isn't true!!

Me: oh really?? *smirks and turns into a dog*

Dezzy and Raph: this should be fun
Tom and Sam: I have affected you greatly-

April: don't you even think about it!

Mikey: isn't it kinda weird that April can turn into a dog and she's allergic to them??

Donnie: Mikey, we usually call stuff like that ironic, because it's funny to think about!

April: *begins to run away from me*

Me: *chases her towards the closet and closes the door with my doggy butt, turns back to normal* good luck with the dogs, O'Neil! *snaps fingers, making there be dogs in the closet and locks the door*

*April is heard inside the closet sneezing like a mad person, sneezing here, sneezing there- sneezing probably EVERYWHERE*

Leo: how long are we going to leave her in there???

Hazey: *walk out hand in hand* what'd we miss??

Me: in order, not for long and locking April in a closet with a bunch of dogs-

Casey: I thought red is allergic to dogs-

Hazel: how do you know that???

Donnie: look who got caught!

Tom: *smugly laughs*

Raph: okay, was there any other dares, or was that it??

Me: question for Mikey, are you available??

Mikey: yeah, this turtle is most likely going to be alone for a while, why was that a question??

Sam: that's what Raph thought when someone dared their way into the game every now and again *nudged Dezzy playfully*

Raph: don't touch Dezzy! *wraps his arm around Dezzy while glaring at Sam*

Tom: Donnie and Leo probably thought the exact same thing Mikey-

Me: anyways! Someone dared you to give them a hug! *snaps fingers and Jasmine is here*

Mikey: *gasps as hearts go into his eyes* hi dudette! *hugs her*

Jasmine: *smiles and hugs back*

Donnisa: I have got to take a picture of this! *grabs out T-phone and takes a picture* aww we thought the same thing!!!

Leo: is April going to be okay??

Sam: eh, she'll be fine- I'm the demon who knows when stupid people will go to hell, trust me!

Tom: should we be concerned for you??

Leo: if you even think about touching her in any way Tom, you're dead!!

Mikey: you're kinda ruining the best dare I'll get guys! *hugs Jasmine tighter*

Me: okay, Imma wrap this up now, bye Jasmine!

Jasmine: bye!

Me: *snaps fingers so Jasmine is back to where she lives* okay, that was it-

April: *sneezes* get me out of here!

Donnie: aww, do we have too?? *leans against the closet door*

Raph: I've made an impact on ya Don-

Casey: despite her being annoying at times when she's jealous, we still need her to live, get her out of the closet-

Hazel: should I be worried that you're being so concerned for her??

Tom: *smugly laughs*

Me: *furrows eyebrows at Tom and turns him into a girl again, then snaps fingers to get the dogs out of the closet and unlocks the door* hey April, are ya dead??

April: *runs past me as she sneezes and scratches at her hives* where's aloe vera?! *runs around the lair rampant, looking for said item*

Leo: slow down, I'll help! *gets stopped*

Sam: let her run around for a minute, this is funny! *snickers and pulls out phone and records April looking like me as she runs around*

Tom: Louisa would look weird with hives-

Hazey and Raph: you can say that again

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood