All Sam

All of these questions and dares are from Weirdie77 a.k.a my cousin, a.k.a Sam who is in this book. "is this the version where the dimensions collide? Or was that just a typo? Also I dare Donnie to tickle you, I wanna ask who does everyone like? I am the only one that doesn't have to answer that question. Lastly I dare Louisa, because honestly this should be hilarious, to go into a sugar rush." Honestly... she is a human tornado.

Me: okay guys, there is kinda alot. Marco, Star, Tom, Leo, and Mikey just roll with it, and if you have any problems with what comes from my mouth....... blame Sam!

Sam: eh, I have no regrets, good luck to you all!

Donnie: should we be concerned?

Marco: when did that question ever leave our minds?

Leo: whatever Sam is doing to us can't be that hard.... right?

Raph: she's like me and Donnie combined.... rough and a genius, she doesn't use her genius like Donnie does though. She uses it like I would if I was dork smart, she doesn't even think twice!

Star: how can someone so little be so harmful? *hugs Sam*

Me: I wouldn't-

Sam: if you don't let go quickly I will go grab a black hair dye can and let everyone watch as I dye every single part of your hair black!

Marco: *pulls Star away from Sam* how old are  you?

 Leo: okay.. unless she's all bark and no bite we should be fine

Me: she has it all, the bark, the bite, and the pizazz.

Mikey: pizazz?

Tom: she sounds so cool-

Sam: pizazz. Where you can be trouble, and look good getting into trouble.... or at least do something that everyone is wanting.

Donnie: anyways, our torture?

Me: oh yeah.. that, dimensions here already collided, I just brought back the magic afterwords because Star without magic is like a couch potato with no couch. Also their are still some dimensions, I separated them so only people that have dimensional scissors go there.

Mikey: Star has magic?!?! I love it here!!!

Tom: it's like a boy version of Star!

Raph: just continue, shorty!!!

Me: geez okay. Who do you all like? As in crush-wise... let's go alphabetically!

Donnie: d-does that mean I-I'm first???

Leo and Sam: looks like it Don *look at eachother* hey!

Tom: do I have to answer this too? *blushes*

Raph: we all are gonna have to purple!

Tom: *turns into his demon form* call me purple one more time, I dare you!

Me: Tom just calm down, Raph watch what you say to a fire-wielding demon, and yes everyone except Sam is answering the question!

Donnie: fine! I'm only saying it because Sam can be scary-

Sam: hurry up before I start throwing stuff!

Mikey: this is a hard thing to do Sam! This is a hard thing to do for some people-

Donnie, Marco, and Raph: it's Louisa

Leo: do you all like her, or were you saying it for Donnie?