Raph.

Donnie: so... you're.. new-

Sam: just say the right words Don! *looks at Steven* you look taller

Steven: *nervously laughs and puts his hand behind his neck* w-well, for me it's been a while since I've last seen any of you. About two years, so I started adventuring around a bit and got a text saying I could hang here. You guys look like you haven't changed a bit!

Raph: that's because it's only been, what, a year??

Hazel: yeah, not to mention we probably only changed emotionally, well, everyone except for-

Sam and Hazel: Louisa-

Steven: is she that one girl that sung on stage with BTR with him? *points at Donnie*

Donnie: *nervously laughs* yeah, I-

Tom: *looks sad as his eyes are red and puffy as he slumps on the couch and squirts chocolate syrup in his mouth* *sees Steven* sup?

Raph: you look pathetic-

Tom: don't remind me-

Sam: how am I doing better than you??

Steven: am I interrupting something??? *sits down in a beanbag chair*

Hazel: no, Tom here is just dealing with a breakup, Sam is too, but she's had a bunch of breakups, so she isn't hurting as much as Tom.

Tom: well, maybe I thought April would be the one!! Just like I thought Star or Louisa would always be with me too! Everytime something is going great... it just gets worse and I end up being single. Star growing up a bit and finding someone better, Louisa found someone better.... now April is just trying to go after Sam's ex-

Sam: what?!

Donnie: that is just.... wow.

Raph: it's like we're in some type of drama show, what's next?? Louisa is gonna dump Don??

Donnie: I hope not!

Steven: okay, do I have a room?? Or- I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do here, I'm perfectly happy as my girlfriend is in college and I'm with friends during this hard pandemic.

Hazel: I think there's a guest room in the attic, I can take it while you can take my room-

Steven: no, let me have the attic, you can keep your room-

Raph: just take my room, it's too hot in there for me anyways, the attic is always so cool.

Donnie: how long has it been since Weeza went to sleep??

Sam: it's only been an hour, she'll be out for half an hour to an hour

Tom: when she's up, do you think she'd help??

Steven: well, I can try to help. I always helped my friends whenever they needed it, tell me the situation *sits next to Tom on the couch* also, lose the syrup.

Tom: *sighs and throws the bottle at Raph's head*

Raph: *glares at Tom* TOM-

Tom: *chuckles* headshot!

Sam: you know what, I'll join you two. Let's go to my room and talk this out *grabs both of their wrists and pulls them to her room*

Hazel: should we be worried??

Donnie: not at all, I'm sure they'll be just fine.

-half an hour later-

Me: *yawns and has a lazy outfit on* what's up guys?? *walks in the kitchen, ignoring the fact that Steven's here right now*