Sam's In Charge (part 1)

Imma tell y'all right now- I dared Louisa to let me (Sam Weirdie77) write this because I have something in store, but I'll still write like it's from her p.o.v like she does. Let the fun begin~

------------------------

Sam: Weeza, you gotta do it!

Me: do I really have to?? Last time I let you be in charge- you were stupid and let people fight!

Donnie: should I be concerned?? *pulls me close to him*

Sam: nothing, I just want her to give her half of the snap of her finger thing that she has!!

Leo: half??

Tom: what do you mean by "half"??

April: well, maybe she gave half to Donnie as she kept the other half-

Me: I hate that I'm so predictable right now-

Donnie: you did WHAT?!

Sam: yeah, so- gimme gimme *holds hands out like a child*

Me: *sighs and rolls eyes as I snap my fingers*

Everyone but me, Master Splinter & Sam: no!

Sam: okay, now that I have this- Don, you're coming with me! *snaps fingers*

Sam & Donnie: *are now in the dojo with the same tv that I had in there earlier*

Donnie: what are you planning here??

Sam: well, since Weeza did the alphabet with you about stuff you've said before, I thought that since we're having a lot of stuff written down- that we can search through it and put the stuff down about everything you said about her instead of April!!

Donnie: ..... that's the nicest thing you've ever done for us-

Sam: yeah yeah, you can pay me back later, let's get lookin! There's a lot of dorky moments that you two have together...

-"Prank time!/ruh roh"-

Sam: should we use this one for "I"??

Donnie: *reads "I got Leo's, he's gonna regret being rude to you!!!" and chuckles* was this around the time I first got dared to prank my bros??

Sam: yep!

Donnie: then we're using this! *puts both source and glues the quote to a piece of paper*

-"Prank time!/ruh roh"-

Donnie: I think I found "H"

Sam: *reads "hey, you're running!" and laughs* this is perfect!

-"Seven minutes in heavenn (part 1)"-

Sam: found one for "U"!

Donnie: *reads "ummm, what was that.... k-kiss about??" and blushes with a nervous laugh* th-that sounds good!

-"Seven minutes in heavenn (part 1)"-

Sam: I got "A"!!

Donnie: *reads "me: but the game is seven minutes... in heaven" then "a-are you sure th-that's a good i-idea?" and nervously chuckles* okay, sounds good.

-"Seven minutes in heavenn (part 2)"-

Sam: I think I found our "T"!

Donnie: *reads "that's the thing maybe we'll get together...... I don't wanna ruin anything" and shifts in his spot* was this when we did seven minutes in heaven??