All I Want

-still with Louisa-

Me: *softly* I found a guy, told me I was a star...
He held the door, held my hand in the dark~...
And he's perfect on paper, but he was lying to my face
Does he think that I'm the kind of girl who needs~- to be saved?...
*sighs* *starts having random memories of Donnie, but only the moments, not a voice or what he looks like* *eyes widen*
And there's one more boy, he's from my past~...
We fell in love, but it didn't last~~-
*thinks of Peedee again* *shakes head*
Cause the second I figure it out, he pushes me away~..
And I won't fight for love if you won't meet~- me halfway
*remembers how much lies I've told saying "I think we need a break"*
And I say that I'm through, but this song's still for you!~ *runs down the sidewalk*
All I want is love that lasts
Is all I want too much to ask?
*grabs sides of head* is it something wrong with me?~~
All I want is a good~- guy!
Are my expectations far too high?
Try my best, but what can I say?-
All I have is myself at the end of the day...
But shouldn't that be enough.. for me?~~...
*still walking towards home*

Donnie: *hears Louisa* *slipped on wet sidewalk* *screams*

Me: and I miss the days when I was young and naive~...
I thought the perfect guy would come and find me~...
*does a small twirl* *slipped on the sidewalk* *grunts in pain* *scraped hands* *looks at the blood*
Now happy ever after, it don't come so easily!~~ *tears build up again*

Donnie: *sits up* *sees Louisa not too far from him* *stands up* *slowly walks towards Louisa* *clears his throat*

Me: *couldn't hear Donnie* all I want is love that lasts
Is all I want too much to ask?
*chokes on a sob* is it something wrong with me?~~...
All I want is a good~- guy!
Are my expectations far too high?......
Try my best, but what can I say?
All I have is myself at the end of the day...
And all I want is for that to be okay~~... *groans*

Donnie: *eyes now glossy* *clears his throat again*

Me: *flinched* *scoots back* *looks into Donnie's eyes* ... *takes out earbuds* have I... met you before? *tilts head confused*

Donnie: *thinks over on what to do* *thinks remind her slowly* *breathes in and out* I-I don't think so

Me: really?... *shakenly stands up* *legs try to buckle* rah! *starts falling*

Donnie: *gasps* *caught Louisa* careful!

Me: *tmnt 2012 goes through my head* *groans* ... *shakes head* *tries to forget the show* th-thanks.. *smiles sadly*

Donnie: *tries not to cry* *helps Louisa up* *looks to the side* we should get somewhere dry-

Me: we can go to the park, it's not that far *starts running*

Donnie: *eyes widen* wasn't being reckless how you fell and- *noticed blood on his hands* did you hurt yourself?! *chased after Louisa*

-at the park-

Me: *trying to get to cover* *slips on the grass* *falls on back* *grunted* *laughed softly*

Donnie: you have got to be careful! How many times am I gonna have to say that?? *offers his hand*

Me: *hesitantly accepts Donnie's help*

Donnisa: *standing in front of the other* *still holding hands* *looked the other in the eyes* uh-... *look away nervously* *let go quickly*

Donnie: *felt the blood on his hand* we have got to get you patched up *gently grabs Louisa's wrist*

Me: *blinks* my house also isn't that far from here *motions for Donnie to follow me* come on!