Genderbend

Now it's time for Weirdie77 two and only dares..... "I dare Donnie to tickle you" and let's not forget about "I dare Louisa to get into a sugar rush." Also really Sam? 16 comments on one chapter?!

Marco: *yawns as he sits up* I just had the most craziest dream ever.... random people that are Louisas friends, Louisa, and her cousin stayed the night

Tom: not a dream dude, and you forgot about me. Wait I don't even remember going to sleep last night! *floats back to the floor before anyone noticed he took off the pajamas I made him wear*

Sam: what did I miss? *starts getting the knots out of her short hair* Weeza, wake up!

Me: *screams as she hits her head on Stars bed*

Mikey: dudes! I dreamt that I was human and went to a concert!!

Leo and Tom: still not a dream *realization hits* quit it!

Raph: would you all shut up?! *randomly throws as pillow that hit Star*

 Star: we're being attacked! *grabs out her wand about to shoot*

Marco: Star don't! It was just a pillow!!

Donnie: you guys are loud.... *stretches as he sits up*

Me: *rolls out from under Stars bed* I almost forgot, Raph you didn't answer the question last night

Sam: is anyone gonna tell me what happened last night??

Leo and Tom: nope!

Mikey: those two like you *points at Tom and Leo* but those two like Louisa *points at Tom and Donnie* Louisa said she only likes Donnie, Starco might get together soon. I think that's it

Starco, Donnisa, Tom, and Leo: hey!

Sam: that leaves out Raph-

Raph: nope, never gonna happen!! *crossed his arms as he stands up*

Me: with just the snap of my finger I can change your gender Raphie boy, or should I say Raphie girl *gets close to snapping my fingers*

Leo: just fess up Raph, before you turn into a girl!

Donnie: this should be good *stands up and helps me up*

Star: what are you doing?

Mikey: he's probably gonna ask her to make out *starts making kissing noises*

Leo: I know right!

Me: *blushes but smirks* *snaps fingers and made Leo and Mikey girls*

Raph: *starts laughing*

Tom: oh god this is hilarious! *stands up forgetting he's naked while grabbing his knees*

Star: Tom! *covers her eyes*

Sam: this got weird quickly three-eyes! *covers her eyes*

Donnie: Tom!! *covers my eyes*

Me: get clothes on dude!

Mikey: *starts chuckling*

Raph: I like Dezzdez

Sam: Weeza just change them back this is weird!

Marco: Tom, get some clothes on!

Mika: I don't feel comfortable!!

Leo: I think I actually like this-

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! *snaps fingers*

*Tom is in clothes; a red tank top and jean shorts, everyone is in their usual day clothes... sort of because I am refusing to change Leo and Mikey back. Let's not forget Sam can't talk until I say so, but she can talk telepathically to Leo*