A few more things....

This chapter is dedicated to: Weirdie77FoodLover2230Dezzydez24 !

-half an hour time skip-

Me: okay we got some more dares, and finally, but regretfully, some questions!

April: can someone tell me what she's talking about?

Raph: some of us are in a truth or dare game, that's basically it, we get asked or dared to do stuff......

Sam: what is it?

Donnie: we'll know once she tells us

Mikey: who's in that game?

Casey: I still wanna dare you guys to do somethin.... *sets Hazel down on the couch*

Me: well who's in it is Donnie, Raph, Sam, Hazel, and I, there are an occasional other people if we're with them, but the people I named off are the main people. Now questions or dares first?

Leo: you guys should do the questions first

Sam: why the questions?

Leo: because I have a feeling that it will be fun to hear out the answers!

Me: okay; all of these were from Hazel, she fell asleep after she told me them. The first one was "Louisa how much do you like Donnie?"...... honestly alot, I can't think of anything at the top of my head. Right now I know I can say, that he is the best guy I'll ever meet, and I'll do pretty much anything for him. Not to mention I don't think I'll ever be able to tell him "no", because I'll want him to be happy. When he's happy I'm happy.....

Donnie: *tears leave his eyes, but he grabs me, and pulls me in for a hug*

Casey: how did this turn mushy???

Raph: I have no idea

April: just get on with your stupid game!

Me: *frowns but says* she's right *gets out of Donnies hug* next was "Sam how much do you like Leo?"

Sam: I hate you Hazel. I......

Mikey: *whispers horrible to me* why is she being quiet?

Donnie: *facepalms* you whisper terribly Mikey....

Sam: I'm being quiet because I hate talking about my feelings, aight?!

Raph: dang, I feel like she acts like me sometimes

Casey: just go on, we won't judge ya

Me: speak for yourself! I'm her cousin, I get judging rights-

Donnie: *gives me a stern look*

Leo: what was that Louisa? You didn't finish what you were saying-

Me: shut it, before I snap my fingers, and you become a talking burrito!

Sam: okay, okay, I'll just say it! I love Leo so much, I feel like he can do better than me, he doesn't really need a girl that has a problem with her anger issues. Or one that causes him trouble....... *crosses her arms as she looks down at the floor*

Me: okay even I didn't know about this!

Leo: Sam! You are perfect just the way you were made!!! Not to mention my brothers do the other things you said anyways.

Mikey, Raph, and Donnie: HEY-

Me, Sam, and Casey: ha!

April: seriously what did I miss that made Leo stop liking Karai, Donnie *points at me* to start liking that thing-