N.I.B

It's an acronym that I will say later in this because of Weirdie77 dare she gave me...... also you get to know something that I didn't say before on why Tom is so into me.......

Me: *laughs and swings from Marcos beams and takes a pillow for when I land*

Marcia: what was that?! *gets in his karate fight pose*

Donni: what even is that? *chuckles*

Raph: is that your way of fighting?!

Sam: it works here, not in New York unfortunately-

Leo: you said it brother

Tamika: Louisaaaa! I got some candy!!

Mika: no say you have pizza, pizza always works-

Marcia: wait.... where's Comet?

Comet: I'm here, I just got me a sugar-ito!

Me: *falls from the beam and used the pillow to cushion my fall* so since the concert is today, want me to change you all back?

Everyone but me and Raph: *nods their heads*

Raph: but I thought you weren't gonna change Leo or Mika back until Leo apologized-

Leonarsam and Mika: Raph!!

Me: oh yeah, just so I can get that apology quicker *snaps fingers and only changes Tom. Marco, and Star back. I also changed me into a boy*

Sam: why am I still a dude?!? I wasn't kidding when I said I have to go to the bathroom Weeza!!!

Donni: why am I still a girl?! Wait.....

Everyone but me and Sam: why are you a dude?!?!

Me: it was apart of Sams daring.... because I changed her into a dude she dared me to change myself into a dude too so...... Now Imma Boy!

Leo: this is so freaky, why am I here again?

Mika: because you wanted to see what Raph and Donnie liked about being here so much

Starco: who wants nachos??

Raph and Tom: why are you even asking this?

Star: because Marco makes the best nachos! Tell em Karate boy!

Marco: *blushing* Star!! *pulls his hood over his head*

Tom: okay, I'll take some nachos

Me: sure, why not?

Leo: I'm good, but can you please not do my hair Star, I wanna just brush mine out

Mika: wait, what is Louisa's name gonna be now that she's a boy?

Donnisa and Sam: Louis

Tom: you guys were ready for that question, weren't you?

Donnisa and Sam: yeah pretty much-

Raph: that's too freaky, come on Karate boy and blonde one, I'll help you with those nachos

Starco: it's Marco and Star!

Me: good luck!

Tom: *looks at me* you realized I only said I wanted nachos was to get those two out, right?

Donni: step off man! She's- I mean *looks at me remembering my gender change* he's mine!

Sam: why do you even like her.... him so much?? She's like one in a million! Oh wait that's me-

Me, Leo, and Tom: Sam quit it! You are perfect the way you are!

Mika: *horribly whispers to Donni* the people saying the same thing is getting weird and repetitive

Donni: Mika if you're gonna whisper do it better, if you do it horribly just say it out loud to everyone

Leo: just get your own girl Tom! Well guy in this case, are you bi or something?

Tom: actually yes, but they technically not yours yet until you ask them to be and they agree, right?

Me: Tom we broke up three weeks ago, we aren't getting back together!

Sam, Donni, and Leo: you dated him?!

Tom: yeah, it was a best friend thing at first. Then I got the courage to ask her out, we dated for a month, then she broke up with me because of our different dimensions

Me: *mumbles* I dumped him before I met you Don *regularly talks* I told you we are through, I am pretty sure I found someone else....... 

Mika: what's this? *pokes at Stars wand that she left behind*

Me and Tom: Mika no!

Mika: *picks up the wand, making it change to show it's meant for her and she says* pizza me, pizza you, I don't want one pizza, but two!

*the wand starts shooting pizza slices at a fast pace, hits some of the dudes in the face, and Donni too*

Donni: OW MY BOOB!

Sam: *breaks out laughing, then gets hit in the face with a cheese pizza*

Me and Tom: *laughing at Sam*

Leo: duck and cover! *tackles Sam to under a table and flips it to use it as a shield* ow, I jumped on my boob! I always thought that boobs are just a girl part of the body that can be used as a cushion! I was wrong! So WrOnG

Me and Sam: *laughing but stop and ask* does every dude think that??

Tom and Donni: no!

Mika: yeah!

Everyone: *looks at her weirdly as she's trying to stop the pizza*

Mika: I mean no! How do I stop this?! *starts trying to look for an off switch but hits Tom in the stomach*

Tom: ow! *flies to the wall by the force of the slice*

Donni: ha!

Me: you really don't wanna be a dude again, do you?

Sam: Louis do something about the pizza, or I'll do something to you!!!

Donni: do that and I'll make you regret it!

Leo: Louis I'm sorry, now can you please stop Mikey from destroying us with pizza?!?!

Me: okay, okay! *snaps fingers and turns Leo and Mikey back*

Mikey: *starts getting mind controlled by me and I make him say* no more please, and clean up the ingredients and cheese!

*the wand stop shooting pizza and all the effects of the pizza being there is gone*

Tom: nice!

Me: thanks, and let's go see how the nachos are doing and start our way to that concert!

Donni: why am I still a girl?

Leo: don't question it, she might change you back if you don't!

Sam: I think sh- he didn't change her back because of him being him instead of a girl!

Me: do you even want to be a girl again???

Tom: shut it Donni, you look hilarious as a girl! *starts laughing*

*me and Donni share a look as we nod and I snap my fingers and turn Tom back into Tamika*

Tamika: I'm a girl again, aren't I?

Everyone but Tamika: yep!

Tbc

That's it for this one you guys, and Sam I hope you can hold going to the bathroom, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood