Murphy's Law

-at the lair with the rest of the gang-

Leo: *yawns* *walks into the kitchen* *doesn't pay attention to what he grabs* *found a piece of carrot cake* *starts eating it*

Master Splinter: *walks in the kitchen* *starts to make tea* good morning, Leo *sits down across from Leo* how long have you been up?

Leo: about five minutes *takes another bite of the cake*

Master Splinter: would you.. mind if I took a bite of that? I always wondered what carrot cake would taste like *smiles*

Leo: *nods his head* *slides the plate to Master Splinter* *hears the tea kettle whistling* *walks towards the kettle* *grabs a tea cup* well, I hope you like it. *sets the tea cup down in front of Master Splinter*

Master Splinter: *takes a bite* *hums in satisfaction* this is better than I thought it was *takes another bite* *slides the plate back over to Leo*

Leo: I know right! *eats the last two bites*

Raph: *yawns* *stretches* *sees the empty plate* what did you eat if Mikey didn't cook?? *goes to the fridge* *searching for strawberries*

Leo: just some of that big carrot cake - it was amazing!

Garnet: *finally decides to walk in* I advise no one eat the carrot-... *sees the empty plate on the countertop* cake. Well, I hope you survive this, Leo.

Leo: *furrows eyebrows confused* what do you mean?

Garnet: there was a post-it note on the plate saying that was Louisa's saying "touch this and die"... she had "die" underlined.

Raph: *chuckles* *starts eating the strawberries* good luck, Fearless *crossed his arms* *has a smug smirk*

Master Splinter: *raised an eyebrow at Raph* well, Raph... did you remember to pick up your sais?

Raph: *eyes widen* shit! *runs out of the kitchen*

Garnet: *looks down at Leo* *adjusts her visors* I'd also like to point out that you should lock Sam in your room.

Leo: won't she get super pissed at me though??

Garnet: not as much as Louisa will for that cake, just trust me. If you lock her in there, her pregnancy will prevent her from doing anything. If you don't, Louisa ends up making Sam cry because of her making fun of the weird food combinations Sam decides to eat-

Leo: noted! *runs to his room*

-back with the four dimension hoppers-

Peedee: *looks around* this just looks like your normal everyday city-

Haven: *look around* *like how it looks*

Tom: *floats as he looks around* *blinks a few times* I don't think I'll fit in here normally, guys

Steven: *snaps his fingers*

Tom: *looks human* ah!- *falls on his stomach* *groans softly*

Peedee: *helps human Tom to his feet* okay, so where do we look?? *looks at Hazel*

Hazel: well *softly let's go of Steven's hand* we're looking for three people. They're around our age, a girl with wavy orange hair, a goody goody looking boy and a normal looking black boy. They go by the name's Melissa, Milo and Zack.

Bradley Nicholson: you're looking for Milo?? Ugh, and just when I thought you were smart!

Steven: *glares at Bradley* look, just tell us where the three are, or we're gonna have some problems!