3 hours??

-half an hour later-

Donnie: okay, I think I've been prolonging the inevitable for long enough *stands up and looks back and forth from me to Tom* *sighs and snaps his fingers*

Me: what'd you do??

Tom: why were you looking at me?? *pats Aprils shoulder one last time and walks next to the couch*

Mikey: shhh! We're at the good part of the movie!

Jasmine: yeah!

Me: *pulls Donnie and Tom into the kitchen*

Leonarsam: *looks up at the three* oh, hey guys-

Donnie: if you don't leave, I'll start kissing Louisa-

Leonarsam: *runs out*

Tom: *tries to run out*

Me: *grabs his shoulder* you're not going anywhere! Now what did you do when you snapped your fingers Donnie??

Donnie: I gave you your powers back-

Tomisa: really-

Me: not now Tom!

Donnie: yeah, because this dare is going to be difficult and I know if I have the powers, I'd use them to do the exact opposite!

Tom: what's the dare? And is that why I'm still here??

Donnie: for you and me to stay in a room for three hours and get along for that long, if we don't- the timer restarts-

Me: okay, good luck guys, I already know how to begin this *snaps fingers*

*the three are now in the lab, but the doors are gone and replaced with a one way window*

Tom: where'd the mirror and small doggy door come from??
Donnie: how did you think this far up ahead??...... and is it weird I feel a bit turned on from it-

Me: the "mirror" is a one way window, on the other side people can see you, but all you can see from in here is yourself!....... a little Donnie, yes. But I just love watching cop type of shows, so I remembered this from one called "Castle" and made it a reality!

Tom: okay, but my question about the doggy door still goes unanswered!

Donnie: it's so she can come in and out, most likely to just pop her head in to tell us about the time restarting-

Me: yep, see ya in, hopefully, three hours guys! *changes into a dog and runs out the doggy door*

Tom: okay, so how are we going to get along for three hours??

Donnie: we almost did it before, I'm sure we can do it again! Like..... here I'll just break the ice, why do you keep on trying to go after Louisa??

Tom: that's not breaking the ice, breaking the ice is trying to make the other person feel comfortable, not going to lie- you did the opposite.

Donnie: sorry *sits down in his spinny chair*

Tom: but I probably would've done the same anyways- I just miss her, it's hard to even stay friends with her, it's the same with my other ex-

Donnie: you dated someone before Louisa??

Tom: yeah, she's amazing! One of a kind... just like Louisa, especially when I first met you, each and every time I hang out with her I remember how unpredictable she can be. But after a while I told myself that she won't ever want me back, she's in love with someone better. Someone who didn't have to get over an anger issue problem, someone who is smarter than me. Donnie, she's the best girl you're ever going to get, you might not want to let her go like she's nothing.

Donnie: *softly chuckles* I know, but what made you realize she's in love with me?? I mean, we were basically showing off our love before we even got together. What made you realize that now??

Tom: well..... I kind of realized I got over Louisa and for someone else-

Donnie: *teasingly* yeah, Sam

Tom and Donnie: *laugh*

Tom: I meant someone that's actually available!

Donnie: *looks Tom in the eyes* yeah, who's that??

Tom: *blushes* I'm not saying, you could tell her!

Donnie: well, now that I know it's a girl and she's available, there's only one girl outside this room that is available Tom-

Tom: *puts his head in his hands* why did I say that??

Louisa #1 and #2: *runs in dog form and turns human* you know what this means??

Donnie: time to mess with Tom??

Louisa #2: well April will have to tell Tom if she feels the same about him

Louisa #1: you can say that again sister *wraps an arm around Louisa #2* now what should we do to mess with the one and only Tom??

Tom: we can already tell who is who by tone of voice when one of them say either mine or Donnie's name!

Louisa #2: you sure about that Tom?? Don Don, tell him he's wrong!

Louisa #1: yeah! It's obvious who is who... right??

Louisa #1 and #2: *give Donnie puppy eyes*

Donnie: *eyes widen as he stares between both Louisa's* I thought you were messing with Tom, not me!

Tom: well Don, now we're both going to be confused on who is who-

Louisa #1 and #2: yep! Now let's see how long we can mess with ya for the remaining....

Louisa #2: ... two hours!

Tom and Donnie: it's been an hour?!

Louisa #1: yep!

-an hour later-

Louisa #2: well, I'm officially getting bored now-

Tom: how about you tell us who is who and we won't be as bored-

Donnie: that and Tom and me won't feel so attacked by the both of you messing with us-

Louisa #1 and #2: we're not meaning to make you feel attacked Don Don and Tom Tom- oh god, that felt wrong the second it went out of my mouth! *laugh and lean on the other to not fall*

Tom and Donnie: *blushing at the nickname* shut up!

-fifteen minutes goes by-

Donnie: MAKE THIS STOP!

Louisa #1: but Don Don, we still have another hour left! *tries to hug Donnie*

Donnie: don't you touch me! I don't know if you're Louisa or not-

Tom: they're both Louisa on the outside!! I just want April! *goes into a ball*

Louisa #1 and #2: *share a look* okay, we'll reveal who is who when we reach half an hour, okay?

Tom and Donnie: finally!

Tom: but first *grabs a sharpie from Donnie's desk and walks over to Louisa #1* *puts a 1 on her forehead* *does the same thing to Louisa #2*

Donnie: why'd you do that??

Tom: to see who did what while we were in here for the past hour and fifteen minutes!

Louisa #2: well, how about for the fifteen minutes we'll tell you which Louisa did what to Tom and Don Don for the past hour-

Tom and Donnie: YES!

Louisa #1: okay, okay, so first off-

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood