Tomisa

-next day-

Me: well, I thought today I should tell you all how I got together with Tom at one point during my life-

Steven: wait *eyes widen* you were with Tom?!

Tom: yeah. I don't see what's so shocking about it-

April: because you seem like Casey and Casey is kind of...... a flirt

Casey: I would argue, but it's true.

Hazel: well now you're my flirt.

Sam: wish Casey could say the same about you. You're horrible at flirting!

Leo: *looks at me* okay, you were saying about the two of you *pulls Sam in between his legs*

Me: *smiles* *tail wags* thank you Leo, it all started when-

~Flashback mode~

Me: *is on phone while being upside down on couch*

*a fire emerges from my yard and out comes Tom*

Tom: I think this is where I'm supposed to be.... right?? *looks around* not even the Earth that Marco lives at. Hmm.... let's see who's here *walks up to the front door* *knocks*

Me: *blinks in confusion* I thought I was home alone, my friends don't come visit me. *walks to the front door* who is it??

Tom: just a stranger wondering where he is.

Me: *shrugs shoulders* *opens door* *eyes widen* oh my god-

Tom: I know my appearance isn't- *sees how I look* woah.

Me: *shakes head* sorry, from the looks of it you're not even from Earth. *realizes this is the Tom from SVTFOE* *eyes widen* a-and you might want to go before people question your looks.

Tom: *blinks* *shakes head* no, I think I'll be fine. Name's Tom, Tom Lucitor. What's your name?? *holds out hand*

Me: *smiles* *shakes Toms hand* Louisa.

Tom: well Louisa, how would you like to escape this world for a while?? Join a few fun ones with me?

Me: well.... I can't just leave home, I have school tomorrow.

Tom: well, whenever you can and have the time, you can just ring this bell *hands me the weird bell* and I'll be coming instantly.

Me: *laughs a little* okay.

Tom: it's been nice meeting and talking to you, but I should head home. *raises fire from the underworld to get back to his dimension* hope to see you again soon Louisa.

Me: *watches as Tom leaves* me too..... *was about to close door*

Tom: *opens portal again* forget the little stick-thing for the bell. Here you go *hands me the little tool*

Me: *giggles* geez. Forget anything else??

Tom: not that I can think of, but I should get going now. Bye! *finally leaves*

Me: *softly smiles* *closes door*

-a few weeks after Tom and I met-

Me: *looks at the bell bored* *smiles and rings it*

Tom: *opens a portal* *smiles at me* hey..... Louisa, right?

Me: yeah, Tom... right?