Friends??

-in Milo's house-

Bridgette Murphy: hey Milo! I see you made some new friends *waves*

Me: hi Mrs Murphy - I'm Louisa *holds hand out to shake*

Bridgette: such a cute name! *gently grasps Louisa's hand* *shakes* it's nice to meet you

Me: *nods once* likewise *lets go of Bridgette's hand*

Tom: and I'm Tom. I don't really do handshakes, but I will wave softly *waves*

Bridgette: *chuckles softly* nice to meet you too, Tom. Did Milo tell you about-

Me: Murphy's Law?? It doesn't work when I'm around him apparently *smiles*

Bridgette: *eyes widen* *looks at Milo shocked* really?!

Milo: *nods* yeah! It was crazy, watch... *gently grasps Louisa's hand* I shall now turn the lights on and off without anything happening!! *pulls Louisa over to the light switch* *hesitantly turned the switch off and back on* *smiles big*

Bridgette: wow! *jokingly* this friend is a keeper!

Me: *chuckles* but we're gonna hang out in Milo's room if that's okay with you, Mrs Murphy.

Tom: *tries to smile innocently* *knows he looks intimidating sometimes*

Bridgette: *wasn't paying attention to Tom* *nods* of course!

Milo: *pulls Louisa to his room*

Tom: *follows after Milo and Louisa*

-in Milo's room-

Milo: what is the deal with you two?? *sits down*

Me: oh, so we're getting right to it - well *sits down next to Milo* Tom here is an ex of mine-

Tom: *sits in front of Milo and Louisa* and we were great together when she broke up with me just because we come from different dimensions. Later on I find out that she's in a relationship with a dude that's also not in the same dimension as her. Which is why I thought I could still have a chance since I'm better than who she dated-

Me: oh, grow up, Tom! We're over!! We're more done than me and Donnie *tears up* because I'm nEvEr going back to him *takes off glasses* *starts crying*

Milo: *eyes widen* *wraps his arm around Louisa's shoulders* *comforts Louisa*

Tom: *looking at Louisa with sympathy* you really liked him... didn't you??

Me: *nods head*

-a minute later-

Me: *sniffles* *sits up* *softly glares at Tom* a-and it doesn't help that you're being a total... *remembers no one curses in Milo's dimension* idiot that's still trying to get back with me. What happened to the Tom that was there for me? Because sometimes it feels like you're two different people!

Milo: ....  Louisa-

Tom: *sighs* I'm sorry, okay?! But the only reason on why I started acting this way today was because you basically assumed, so I just went with it. That's the only me you've seen, so I thought "why give her something different? She only thinks the worst of me anyways"-

Me: okay then, Tom. Show me what you were wanting to do before I "assumed"

Tom: *breathes in and out* Louisa, despite our past - I want to make a different future

Milo: *gently grasps Louisa's hand* *looks at Tom skeptically*
Me: what type of future is that??

Tom: where we start over - start off like we did before and not end up as a couple... we were great best friends for a few weeks straight. Before we were together you somehow found ways to help me stay calm despite my anger issues. I never knew how- heck, Star doesn't even know how!!

Tomisa: *chuckle softly*

Me: fine, you want a new shot - fine. This is your last shot, but if you try to make me fall for you again, I swear to god I'm assuming everything is about a relationship with you.

Tom: deal *holds out his pinky*

Me: *holds out pinky*

Tomisa: *link pinkies/pinky's(?)* I promise that we'll only stay best friends.

Milo: *tilts head confused* what was that about??

Me: it's something we did while being friends *takes away hand* *sighs* honestly, I don't even know if I can face Donnie after what I did.

Milo: what did you do??

Tom: you mean after that performance you did? Man, that was awesome! I never thought I could see you being like that.

Milo: seeing you now I can't imagine seeing you as mean.

Me: oh, it's possible... apparently, but now I see what it's like for my cousin in her life... and yes, Tom, I meant after that performance. Can we even be friends after that?? I told him I didn't care if he turned numb after we break up.

Milo: *eyes widen* you're kidding!!

Tomisa: *shake their head*

Me: *sighs* *falls back* though maybe it's for the best that we won't get back together... Donnie and I, is who I mean. Even if we looked perfect together... perfect doesn't last, and maybe, just maybe.. I got to see him act that way because he would always be like that.

Milo: what did he do??

Me: throughout everything we've been through *flashbacks throughout this entire book* we've been having each others backs no matter what. But when the mountain became too big for him to handle, he left me and I ended up falling back and getting hurt.

Tom: to be specific - she angered Donnie's hot-headed brother and he let her get yelled at for two hours straight as that brother also hurt her arms.

Me: I'm still bruised...

Milo: that's terrible!

Tomisa: you're telling me.

Milo: ... do you guys say the same things alot??

Tomisa: sometimes? I dunno *shrug shoulders*

Milo: ... okay-

Me: *notification goes off* *grabs out phone* well, everyone's worrying about me.

Tom: are they worrying about me??

Me: *chuckles* *sits up* you already know they're not. If you're lucky Hazel at least remembered that you're here *stands up* let's go find them *starts walking out*

Milo: I thought-

*a branch flies in through Milo's bedroom window*

Tom: oh yeah, Murphy's Law - Weeza, come back!!

Me: *peers head in* yeah?? *sees the broken window* oh f-felipe! I forgot about Murphy's Law *helps Milo stand up* let's go! *pulls Milo out of the room*

Tom: *follows after the two*

-after walking for twenty minutes-

Milo: where did they say they were again?? *furrows eyebrows confused*

Me: *looks back at the text* they said they went back to the park, but they aren't saying which one-

Tom: maybe they're at the park where the small concert was-

Milo: then I know the way!

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood