Hungovers

Mikey: well, I hope you all get to sleep okay... I'm gonna make sure sensei doesn't leave the dojo. Not to mention get Steven off of the fridge *walks out*

Donnie: *groans* the hangover is coming in now *swims to land and sets me down*

Me: *slurs* I believe I can fly~ *jumps and goes boob first into the floor* OW MY BOOB!

April: *wipes the barf off of her mouth* *points at me* *laughs* look who- *faints*

Tom: *slurs* does that mean it's my- *falls backwards* *starts floating* *snoring*

Sam: I WILL NEVER FALL- *gets poked* *falls asleep*

Donnie: *sheathes bo staff* I didn't even have to hit her, come on sweetie *picks me up* let's get to sleep*

Me: *slurs* I will never get into a bed unless it's with my boyfriend you little-

Donnie: *playfully rolls his eyes* *lifts up his mask* *puts his mask back down*

Me: Don Don! *wraps arms around his neck* this boy tried to get in bed with me..... *slurs* I told him off *finally starts to fall asleep*

Donnie: *smiles and chuckles* this was worth the headache *gently sets me down* *takes off his mask* *rubs his head* if it ever goes away. *lays down* *groans*

-noon-

Master Splinter: why does it smell like barf in here?!..... *sees beer bottles* what is the meaning of this?!

Steven: *groans* *holds head* please don't yell. Massive headache.

Master Splinter: *growls* *eerily calm* where is everyone else??

Steven: scattered around the room, Donnie took Louisa to his room, and Mikey took Jasmine to his room.

Raph: *has Leo's mask on* *groans loudly* *holds head* that hurts-

Master Splinter: *hits Raph towards wall* that is for drinking. *goes into the kitchen* *comes back with icepack* that's for your headache.

Sam: *sits up* what in the hell happened?? *groans* *holds head* it feels like I actually partied all night-

Master Splinter: well *pokes beer bottle with staff* you might as well have. Who all drank last night??

Mikey: *walks out* *yawns* *stretches* *blinks in realization at Master Splinter* hey sensei. How ya doin??

Jasmine: *groans* *holds head* *almost falls*

Mikey: *catches Jasmine*

Steven: *looks at Mikey* I hate that you don't have to suffer through this-

Master Splinter: is Michelangelo the only one who didn't drink??

Tom: *wakes up while floating* yeah- *groans* that hurts

Sam: I feel like shit

Leo: *has Donnie's mask on* *groans* stop talking so loud you guys *slowly sits up* last night feels like a blur, how'd I go out??

Me: *groans and stumbles out* I don't know, I barely know how I did.

Donnie: *has Raph's mask on* *groans* I think Leo tried to jump for some reason and got himself knocked out.

Raph: *chuckled* *groans* it hurts to laugh

Master Splinter: you two have drunk last night as well??

Donnisa: yep. Basically everyone did, wait.... where's April??

April: *in the distance* how did I end up in the lab?? *groans* *leans against the wall*