WorldTube?

Donnie: *glares at Steven* what?!

Dezzy: when was this a dare??

Jasmine: sometime earlier-

Steven: *grabs my shoulders with his blush* *pulls me close* *kisses my right cheek* *kisses my left cheek* *walks to his room and shuts the door*

Donnie: *growls and stomps his way up the attic stairs* *pulls the steps up so no one could bother him*

Me: ..... that happened??

Mikey: yeah, Imma go to my room-

Jasmine: there was nothing wrong with the dare! I just thought that Donnie would go for her! Fight for her!! Not act like a hotheaded Raph and stomp away!

Raph and Dezzy: hey!

Mikey: I told you, he's still mourning! This is why I broke up with you!!

Everyone that's in the room: *gasps*

Jasmine: *cries as she runs back to the bathroom*

Hazel: so you're the reason why she wasn't hanging out with us?! She's been in the bathroom this entire time Mikey!

Leo: you messed up Mikey....

Raph: yeah, usually I'd be the one to not notice someone's feelins!

Dezzy: I'd care to disagree.

Sam and Tom: *gags*

April: I'm just gonna go watch a movie *walks into the next room*

Leonarsam: we'll join you *walks after her*

Me: I'm... just gonna go practice the guitar some more.... *walks into room and shuts the door*

-half an hour later-

Me: *sighs as I get close to finishing the song* okay, better....

*someone knocks on my door*

Me: who is it??

Donnie: i-it's me....

Me: *fast softens* *shakes head* what do you want??

Donnie: *opens the door and walks in* to talk.

Me: okay, but first - do you want to hear my song??

Donnie: sure *leans against the wall*

Me: la da da da da~
I'm gonna bury you in the ground
La da da da da~
I'm gonna bury you with my sound~ I'm gonna-
Make you red.. on your green face~ I'm gonna-

Donnie: that doesn't sound all that good, Louisa-

Me: what, do you not like that?? *cries a bit* or do you just not like me?!
Sorry I don't treat you like a god!
Is that what you want me to do?~
Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect~
Like your loyal little April would do~
Sorry I'm not made of sugar, and I'm not sweet enough for you~
Is that you try to avoid me?
I must be such an inconvenience to you!~ Well..
I'm just your problem~ Well..
I'm just your problem~~
It's like I'm- not even a person, am I?

Donnie: *eyes widen, realizing that he also hasn't talked to me alone until now*

Me: and you know..-
I'm just your problem~~
Well, I~~ Shouldn't have to justify what I do~

Donnie: *getting close to crying* Louisa, please... why won't you just take me back??

Me: *looks up at him with a soft glare* I~~ Shouldn't have to prove anything to you!~

I'm sorry that I exist
I forgot what landed me on your blacklist!

Donnie: stop taking shots at me still loving April! I hate it just as much as you do!!

Me: *tears up, but keeps them in my eyes* Well, I~~ Shouldn't have to be the one that makes up with you!

Donnie: *runs out so I wouldn't see his tears*

Me: *sets guitar down and slams the door* *sighs and slides against the door* don't cry over him.... even if you really want to. Just don't.... or else you'll need help from either him or Steven...

-with Donnie-

Donnie: *grunts as he pulls the steps up and sighs as he slides down to his knees* *cries as he punches a hole in the wall* *screams and falls back on his shell* you want a poem... I'll give you a poem. *starts to write*

-back with me-

Me: *sighs*

*another knock comes to the door*

Me: *growls a bit* Donnie, I swear if-

Steven: it's not Donnie, it's me. Steven!

Me: *stands up and opens the door* what's up?

Steven: well, I could hear your song, and I thought it was amazing! I was live streaming on WorldTube-

Me: you were??

Steven: yeah, and that's not the best part. People could hear you!! They loved your song!! They kind of asked if you could put it on WorldTube.

Me: okay, if you say so. Promise to record it for me?

Steven: *nods once* promise.

Raph: *walks in* *sees both me and Steven* *smirks* what, were you two plannin on kissin??

Me and Steven: *blushing* n-no!

Raph: *chuckles* hey, Mikey!

Me: *mumbles* oh no....

Mikey: *runs in with red eyes* yeah??

Steven: are you okay??

Mikey: yeah, but a better question is... why are you blushing??

Raph: he was plannin on kissin Weeza-

Mikey: *grabs Steven by his shirt* you will not-

Me: *pushes Mikey away* hey, back off! Raph is just teasing us since we were alone in my room together! We were just planning on putting something on WorldTube.

Mikey: okay, but why was I called in here??

Raph: what do you think their shipname would be??

Mikey: *groans and looks back and forth between me and Steven* .... Stevisa.

Raph: nice!

Stevisa: please just get out Raph!

Raph: *laughs and walks backwards out of the room* Stevisa is gonna happen! *walks away normally*

Mikey: I don't want to stay here. *walks out and gently closes the door behind him*

Me: well... let's get ready for WorldTube

-after getting tuned up-

Steven: okay, want to live stream it or record, and then put it on WorldTube??

Me: let's just record it first.... *sighs and looks up at Steven* okay.. I'm ready.

Steven: three... two.. and *points at me*

Me: this.. is a song I wrote while being in the feels... at least I think I wrote it, it could be from another dimension. If it is, I'm sorry that I'm posting it like it's my own, because honestly, it's a good song. So here we go....

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood