Introductions

-with the gang-

Donnie: who are you?? *tilts head confused*

Ford: I don't know if you'll believe this, but we're-

Raph: from another dimension. *annoyed* this isn't our first rodeo, idiot!

??? (number 1): hey! Shut it you weird lookin, turtle!!

Ford: Stanley, quit it!

??? (number 2): *starts looking at the group* *eyes widen* *blushed softly*

Hazel: *groans* okay, even I think this is taking too long *takes hair out of ponytail* you guys can socialize *shakes head a bit to get hair down and neat* I'm going in! *goes to jump*

Steven: *grabs Hazel's hand* as much as I agree with you- I feel like you shouldn't go alone, cinnabon

Mikey: he's right, dudette - the Kraang is the real deal!

Stan: look, do ya know where Mabel could have gone?!

April: have anything of hers??

Ford: we have her pet pig, Dipper!

Dipper: *shakes his head* wh-what?? Oh, right... *turns around* someone grab him from the weird baby-carrier

Stan: *scoffs* *grabs Waddles* *sets him down* go to the redhead!

Waddles: *oinks* *walks towards April*

April: uh... okay *sets hand on Waddles' head* *feels around for Mabel's presence* *gasps* she's in there too...

Ford: then it looks like we'll have to work together!

Tom: oh please, what do any of you know about fighting??

Stan: *brings out brass knuckles* I'm getting my great niece!
Ford: *shows gun he has in his coat* *angered* wanna say that again?
Dipper: *grabs out daggers* *determined face*

Ask or Dare gang: *eyes widen*

Dipper: my sister's in there, and we plan on getting her out!

Leo: okay, quick introduction *points at whoever he names off* Donnie, Peedee, Sam, the baby is Dona, Raph, Mikey, Steven, Hazel, April, Tom and I'm Leo.

Ford: I'm Stanford, call me Ford. That's Stanley, you can call him Stan. While he's-

Dipper: *groans in frustration* I'm Dipper, and we don't have time for this!! Mabel and your friend is in there, we have to get them out! So let's just go already.

Sam: have anymore daggers, Dipstick?

Dipper: *hands Sam extra daggers*

Sam: thanks. Wait, where's Dezzy??

Raph: she was puking a lot, which is why she wasn't chilling with me.

Donnie: I'll ask about that later, let's just go!

Ford: we're doing this the smart way, ya dinguses. We need to split up into teams

Leo: he's right. Dipper, Donnie, Hazel, Ford, Raph and Mikey - you'll come with me. The rest of you will go together

Stan: wait, who does that leave me with??

Steven: me, Peedee, April, Sam, the baby and Tom. Since Sam and Dona are a package deal

Stan: what?! I'm stuck with a baby?!?

Raph: HEY! That baby is skilled with ninja stars, and that happens to be my niece. Either shut up or stay out here!!