Lumberzacks (part 1)

Milo: okay! I get it... I'll just hang out at home until the concert *starts walking*

Steven: okay, because we don't want to leave you out! If I don't see you here, I'll make you come

Peedee: okay, snap up a stage and amps

Steven: *nods his head*

*a stage is now on the park lawn and everything is already set up*

Zack: there you guys are! *runs over to Peedee and Steven* the Lumbermaxes are saying they won't do the show unless you give them another twenty each!!

Peedee: *groans* *makes Steven snap his fingers* *is now holding four twenty's* there! *hands the money to Zack* now tell them to prepare themselves. It's *checks the time* three thirty!!

Zack: *nods* okay... *runs back to the rest of the Lumberzacks*

Steven: okay, I'm gonna call Hazel to see how everything's going there *starts to dial up Hazel* hey, cinnabon. How's everything-.... don't worry, she wouldn't hurt her own cousin, right??.... okay, I'll just snap the humans here first. Tell the guys to get their human watches on, and tell Tom I'll make sure his appearance changes too, okay??.... *snaps his fingers*

Hazel & Sam: *are now side by side* *sigh in relief*
Me: *is tied up sitting in a chair* *eyes are covered* *mouth is covered* *screaming in the chair*

Sam: I told Leo to tell his bros about the watches, he said give them about ten minutes

Steven: *nods his head*

Peedee: what do we do about Louisa then?? *looks at Louisa sadly*

Me: *underneath the cloth covered mouth* yeah, what are ya gonna do with me?!

Sam: can I just kick the chair over and she'll think over the stuff she's done?? *smirks*

Me: *underneath cloth covered mouth* do that, and you're dead!!!

Hazel: that doesn't sound like a good idea, Sam...

Peedee: *sighs* Sam, just go introduce yourself to the band with Hazel - Steven *whispers a plan about Louisa in Steven's ear*

Steven: *nods his head* *snaps his fingers*

Me: *is in an actual virtual reality helmet* *thinks okay, looks like they're leaving me alone for now*

Hazel: *nods her head* okay, we'll be back *gently grabs Sam's hand* *pulls her to backstage*

Sam: *groans*

-an hour later-

Leo: *in his human form* do you really think this'll work??

Donnie: *in his human form* if it doesn't, there's always just putting her back in helmet life without her knowing again until she realizes-

Steven & Tom: that's not an option!

Raph: *in his human form* damn, and I thought I could be cruel.

Donnie: hey, if you stomp on my heart - you're just about dead me.

Mikey: *in his human form* what band are we even seeing anyways?? *tilts his head confused*

Tom: *also in his human form* some band called the Lumberzacks-

Leo: *gasps* *fangirls a bit* OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE KIDDING!!!

Phineas & Ferb Gang: *are talking to themselves as they reach the park*

Baljeet: look, there really is a stage here - I told you!!