Seven minutes in heavenn (part 1)

Me: skipping school to do a dare! *walks out of my room and say* mom I'm going to school!

Mom: okay!

Me: *walks out of the house, with purse full, and nervousness eating me up inside* hmmm.... I wonder if Donnie forgot about last night! Please god tell me he did....

Donnie: hey Louisa! Come in I was about to come and get you! Let's go-

Me: first things first, what's gonna happen is, your shell isn't gonna be enough for people so I'm gonna do this *snaps fingers* now we both get to see you as a huma- *blushes* this is why I-I stopped you from leaving the house *covers eyes*

Donnie: why are you- *sees he looks like a human boy.... with all of the parts that come with.... humans don't have shells, so he's naked* oh god! I-I am so sorry, I'll be right back! *runs to where he seen clothes* I'll be ready in a few minutes!

Me: take your time! *uncovers eyes* well that's probably burned into my retina....

Donnie: you know what retina is? *walks out in shorts, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt tied around his waist* ready to go?

Me: yeah, and yeah. Let's go *walks to the back door* so ready for today?

Donnie: yes actually, I wanna try out in some sports to see how I am against most of these short kids, also I had to comb my hair. Comb it! I like the way it is actually....

Me: oh god dude, I'm supposed to be a girl, not you! *lightly nudges him*

Donnie: *clears his throat* w-w.... *remembers last night* ummm, what was that.... k-kiss about?? *blushing*

Me: o-oh that, that was a dare..... a dare

Donnie: that makes sense *feels sad now* so do you know anything that's happening today?

Me: I kinda wanna ditch school...... wanna join me?

Donnie: sure! *walks into school*

Me: let's get more friends! *walks up to Gauge* wanna ditch school?

Gauge: what the hell, it'll be better than music

Phae: hey guys, what's up?

Daede: hey Donnie wanna play basketball?

Donnie: naw, but wanna ditch school?

Phae: we're all planning on doing it, so why not!

Daede: ......

Me: *puppy dog eyes* pleeeeeaseee!

Daede: fine. Is it just us?

Donnie: yeah, so where are we going? And how're we getting there?

Me: to the lair, and like this *snaps fingers* the lair!

Leo: what's happening??

Me: *snaps fingers, turtles now look like humans, and are fully clothed* woo! That was a close one!

Raph: Weeza, nice to see you again! *gives me a nuggie*

Mikey: dudette! Other dudette?? Two more dudes! Donnie! *hugs his bro* I'm so happy to see you again!

Daede: what's happening? Where are we? And how did we get here?!

Leo: ask her! *points at me*

Phae: Louisa, what the hell is going on?!

Me: no time to explain.... do you guys wanna play a game??

Gauge: *pins me against the wall* first tell me what the fuck is going on!

Leo: I like that kid

Mikey: let her go!

Donnie: *pushes Gauge back* she did it using the magic of a different game her and I are in, now shut up and let her speak!

Raph and Phae: woah

Daede: now that... that is commitment!

Me: anyways, I need a few more people, but the game is seven minutes... in heaven

Phae: oh god, why?!

Leo: I agree with shorty over there, why?!? *gets death glared by Phae*

Donnie: a-are you sure th-that's a good i-idea?

Gauge and Daede: fuck no!

Raph: as long as it ain't those two dudes, I'm in

Mikey: what's that?

Me: *rolls my eyes, and snaps my fingers* *a girl comes outta nowhere, and is standing next to me* hey Sam, how ya doing?

Sam: gosh darn it! I was getting lunch Weeza! And *notices Leo and blushes* who are they? And why am I here?

Me: *whispers the dare she put, and explained that she is also my bestie* that's why

Sam: bullshit! I meant those people! *points at my besties* not me!

Donnie: who is she, and how do you know eachother?

Me: no more questions, I just- *sighs and snaps fingers, April and Casey are in the room now*

Casey: why are we in the lair, and why are humans in here?!

Gauge: why wouldn't there be humans in here?

Phae: I am confuzzled!

April: what is happening?!

Leo: it's us, Leo, Raph, Mikey, and Donnie, we just are somehow in human form!

Daede: what do you mean? Were you not always human??

Me: I said no more questions, just believe I am magic! Now we're all going to play a sex game, basically, and you're going to enjoy it! *makes eyes glow to get my point across*

Everyone but me: y-yes!

Me: *blinks and eyes are back to normal* now boys, put some type of token in this tall hat, and a girl will pull it out, that's how we'll do it, now hurry up!

Gauge: *puts in a toxic waste brand candy*

Daede: *puts in a pencil*

Leo: *puts in a teabag*

Casey: *puts in a hockey puck*

Raph: *puts in a ninja smoke bomb*

Mikey: *puts in a pizza pin*

Donnie: *puts in a clear test tube*

Me: now I'll shake it up *shakes up the hat* and.... April will go first!

April: f-fine *picks from the hat* who's is this?

*she got.... a toxic waste candy*

Gauge: that's mine!

Casey: *mumbles* lucky

Me: Phae!

Phae: ughhh! *pulls from the hat* tell me who's this is!!

*she got.... a test tube*

Donnie: mine, it's mine *looks down ashamed*

Me: I guess I'll go.... *puts hand in the hat* oh god

*I got.... a teabag*

Leo: me?!

Raph: Sam you're the last one!

Sam: fuck this! *pulls out the first thing her hand touched* who in the fuck would put this in?!

*she got.... a hockey puck*

Casey: *blushing and nervously chuckles* hi

Me: I wonder how this will turn out....

Tbc

Well that all happened.... we should've just went to school, I picked this out by random, if I didn't I woulda made ships sail! My bestie is getting my turt- I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood