Moving The Party

-back at Donnie's house-

*Both of Donnisa realize that it's a Maroon 5 song, so Louisa is the first to start singing*

Me: just shoot for the stars!~.. if it feels right-
Then aim for my heart!~.. if you feel like it-
Take me away~- and make it okay~..
 *thinks over some of my random memories that came back of Donnie*
Yeah, you really make me wonder bout you!

Donnie: *eyes widen* well, baby it's hard!~.. when it feels like-
You're broken and scarred!~.. Nothing feels right-
*smirks* but when you're with me, I'll make you believe~- *realized he flirted a bit* *shakes head*
But girl, you really make me wonder bout you!

Me: *remembers hearing that voice sing with me before* *sees a string* *pulls on it*

*the curtains on the stages open up*

Me: *looks forward to see Donnie* *remembers a bit of us being together* *thinks I wouldn't break up with him, it has to be him at this point.. right?-*
I wasted my nights! *jumps from the stage* *grabs a headset with a mic on it*
You turned out the lights!
Now I'm paralyzed!~- *walks to the middle of the dancefloor*

Donnie: *noticed Louisa out and about* *does the same as Louisa* still stuck in that time when we called it love
But even the sun sets in paradise!~

Zack: *starts whistling to the song*

Donnisa: *narrows eyes at Zack* *put their pointer finger on Zack's mouth to shut him up* *run out the back door*

Everyone: *shares a look* *follows after Donnisa*

Donnie: I don't mind spending everyday~-

Me: Sunday morning, rain is falling~-

Donnie: out on your corner in the pouring rain~-

Me: share some cover, share~- some skin~-

Donnie: look for the girl with a broken smile~-

Me: Sunday morning, rain~ in falling~-

Donnie: ask her if she wants to stay a while~

Donnisa: *stop at the park by a bench* and she will~ Be loved~...(x3)
*smile at the other playfully* and I won't go home without you!~

Steven: *hums in thought* *snaps his fingers*

Donnisa: *walk through a portal without noticing*

*notification goes off*

Hazel: *grabs out her t-phone* okay, Steven - make a different portal to the dojo. Garnet has a plan!

Steven: *nods* okay, everyone - the party's still going on! This way *snaps fingers* *motions everyone to go into the portal*

-with Donnisa-

Me: *gasps* *looks around the lair* *memories hit like a train* *grabs head tight* *tears flow freely* *looks up at Donnie*
Donnie: *noticed he's in his turtle form* *still has his tie on* *looks up at Louisa*

Donnisa: *share a look* *look away*

Steven: *runs out of the dojo* *has a guitar in hand* *playing it* *slowly walking by* *motions for Donnie to join in on a small conga line*

Donnie: *shrugs his shoulders* *joins the conga line*

Me: *smiling* *joins in on the conga line* *barely getting hands up on Donnie's shoulders*