Stupidity

Me: *separates the kiss, a string of saliva connecting my mouth from Donnie's* did you say pizza?? *stands up quickly*

Donnie: *blinks a few times and thinks over what just happened*

Hazel: ouch. She just left ya for food-

Raph: PIZZUH! *goes into the kitchen*

Tom: I can go for some pizza-

Steven: I just want either cheese or Hawaiian!

Me: any requests??

Tom: jalapeños!
Donnie, Raph and Sam: pepperoni!
Steven: Hawaiian!
Hazel: cheese!

Me: okay, so that's about three pepperoni's, a cheese, a jalapeño and a Hawaiian!

Donnie: what about you??

Hazel: we're sharing the cheese!

Raph: just get us the pizza!!

Me: *rolls eyes and snaps fingers* *nothing happened* oh yeah, Don Don get over here!

Donnie: *holds my hand* *snaps finger for pizza*

Tom: I'm eating across the room since this smell is strong!

Steven: no, it's okay Tom, we can stand the smell, right guys? *takes a bite of his pizza*

Sam and Raph: yeah, stay with us- quit talking with me! *glares at the other as they take a bite of pizza*

Hazel: that's dangerous... but pizza! *starts eating*

Me: I can't stand this though.... sorry guys, but we're not staying at the lair, so... *snaps fingers*

Leo: April, you are so stupid!
Mikey: can't we all just get along?!

April: I'M stupid?! You are so blind I can't believe you don't see it! You literally lost the only girl that would ever love you! You stupid f-

Sam and Raph: *glaring at April* I'd stop right now *punches palm*

Mikey: wait, where are we?? *walks around*

Leo: what about Master Splinter??

Donnie: he can be here too *snaps fingers*

Master Splinter: what is happening young ones?? *looks at the cheese pizza* ooo, cheese~ *grabs a slice*

Mikey: pizza! *runs after the cheese*

Me: not on my watch! Hazel, come on! *grabs the box and crawls under the couch*

Hazel: my pizza! *goes with me* hey Weeza.

Leo: okay, is there anywhere I can storm off too, because April is crazy!

Donnie: she is not!!

Raph: Donnie-

Donnie: she is one of the best girls you could of had, but it's over for you now. Now you get to either be single or repair your relationship with Sam!

Me: Don Don, are you still obsessing over April?? *pokes head out of the couch*

Master Splinter: you should have stopped talking Donatello.

Sam: okay, he might not even have another chance with me Donatello! Learn to try and keep your own relationship before you talk about someone elses!! *glares at Donnie and punches his shoulder*

April: you all are just so.... so stupid!

Tom: we're stupid?! Who was the one that got jealous of Donnisa?